New Macron kit

Little teaser from the club for the new kit :+1:t2:

Looks like it has a collar. Happy days!

1 Like

Looks like Josh Gordon modelling the kit :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Don’t like the black in our colours. I don’t mind the green, I know there’s a lot who don’t like the green either though. Reserve judgement until I see the whole thing.

3 Likes

Na that’s DD or Jamma I reckon…. Thank god until he is announced tomorrow :see_no_evil:

Red and Black wouldnt have been my preference but we have had some decent ones in the past.

2 Likes

It’s a black collar, no flesh on view, so it could be Carol the tea lady as far as we know, or LP complete with shin pads as hoped for by some :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I dont think the tea lady has shoulders like that unless she is an awful auntie (one for the kids there!) So i think the reference to it being jamma or DD is to do with build and physique rather than skin - it is clearly s black collar, seen more obviously when you zoom in.
Mind you, it could still be a number of other players than those two mentioned.

Is it a swastika, Tone?

1 Like

I think Jamma, Earing and Allen were this years kit models.

I thought we’d seen the last of black in the home shirts when Bonser was punted into the sun. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sure to be unveiled tomorrow prior to fans forum

Looks very Georgian, watching them play Portugal tonight

May be similar to or a variation of the following based on the teaser:

Two black stripes down the front?

I think @CompletelySaddled mentioned sone stipes. Or maybe i dreamt it :thinking:

With white shorts like AC Milan.

2 Likes

When they announced Macron they did randomly tag the Albanian national team on after they’d mentioned a few club sides. :thinking:

That would be class

1 Like

I’d have loved something like this

2 Likes

I don’t like it :frowning_face: promised my lad the new kit for his Birthday but they look shocking.

3 Likes