New Sponsorship Deal?

Yeah i noticed they had removed the bonser suite sign.

3 Likes

They should :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: the vile :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and wipe every :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: reminder of that :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: from official WFC stuff.

7 Likes

So is the main stand the Tile Choice stand now ?

As requested

2 Likes

Well done mate :+1:
Now does that look better or what ?

Christ that sign is crap innit

Tbf the photo doesn’t do it justice it aint to too bad.

Without the club badge either side I hope you mean mate :+1: :wink:

I noticed Norwood has arrived today aswell then @Peel85 :thinking: :joy:

Has he i didnt realise well spotted :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t usual bother or comment on these sort of things, but that really does look crap and actally makes the stadium reception entrance look really naff.

Other than it’s cheaper to print in black and white why on earth the black background. Mismatches with window frames, doors etc, has nothing to associate it with us, the club, meaning the only signage now saying this is the home of walsall on the main entrance is the badge on the upper window. If it wasn’t for that and the little badge on the tile choice advert, could be a picture of any generic building. How can you not include your own organisations branding on your main entrance signage.

At least if it had a red background it would fit in and look part of the rest of the stadium.

Any Marketing Manager that stuck that up would want shooting (figuratively of course).

Cost a pound

1 Like

https://twitter.com/milocomedy/status/1554150538618589185?s=21&t=w-6ZmjSr17V4y7s8EEUp-g

Worth a watch. Appears to have been filmed locally too …

1 Like