New Sponsorship Deal?

So Homeserve are changing their deal with the club and will sponsor the Community Programme for next season…

https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2022/april/walsall-football-club-and-homeserve-confirm-next-stage-of-partnership/?fbclid=IwAR17mHkKGY5VoSgeG916FG1h0apKGppvpFXJNV2-mw3W_p_QJtrECtu2OB0

The article on the website says they are our longest ever sponsorship partner, having started back in 2014.

But surely a decade of shirt sponsorship from the mid 90’s, to then stadium sponsorship, would make Banks’s a longer if not longest sponsorship partner?

2 Likes

Looks like they have significantly scaled back their commitment. Can only assume they don’t want to be so strongly associated with such an under performance ‘brand’.

Can’t imagine our next primary sponsor will provide as much support as Homeserve have over the years.

1 Like

Maybe it was them who sent the email to Pomlett :wink:

Maybe the head honcho was in the crowd at Rochdale and disliked how Osadebe was spoken to by so called supporters :roll_eyes:

:rofl::rofl:

Wonder if Poundland will be the new shirt sponsors Not a great look Splashed across the shirt but very fitting :joy:

1 Like

New name for the big stand then?

And shirts?

Or they are fed up with sponsoring a club that have no ambition and are consistently scratching around the bottom of the football league.

12 Likes

I’d say this, as I truly believe Pomlett’s message in his programme notes to be complete waffle!

3 Likes

Hope it’s Banks’s again. If it’s Poundland then there is 0 chance I’ll be buying a shirt with that on.

2 Likes

Be like the Home Bargains sponser on Tranmere’s shirts from a few years back.

1 Like

Don’t they do Bolton now?

1 Like

They’re a sponsor? It’s not like they were ploughing billions into the club.

1 Like

Yeah. Looks awful if you ask me.

1 Like

Hope we don’t go down that route, think that would be replica shirt suicide! Surely the club would know that supporters won’t wanna be wearing a Poundland sponsored shirt … But then this is Walsall

2 Likes

Can we start a petition for Banks’s ? :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

Heron foods? :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Or the Oops! aisle in Morrisons?

1 Like