New wingers

New wingers on the radar

Hope one of them is Mark Marshall, or Ben Pringle. They’d do.

Plus a Pringle, Pring left-hand side would have commentary hilarity at the ready.

Pring to Pringle, who pings it back for a one-two with Pring. Pring passes to Pringle, Pringle, Pring, back to Pringle. Pringle punts a cross looking for the prize of Pring, who rises and plants it in. Pring paces to Pringle opening a can of Pringles in celebration, Pring and Pringle both look pleased. Ruled out for offside. Pring and Pringle pis…

4 Likes

Is he unmarried and used to play for the Wolves?
Pringle, the single ex-dingle.

1 Like

…and is he always unavailable at the end of December?
Pringle, the single ex-dingle Kris Kringle.

Am I banned yet?

1 Like

We were/ are interested in Paris Cowan-Hall.

All three?

Yep I believe we were interested and he’s just signed for Colchester.

What type of beach does he like in the summer Shingle?

How could we compete with the might of Colchester United? Looks like we are doing the same as usual taking punts on players that are unproven that worked out well last season didn’t it? Lets hope Clarke can get something out of the squad that keates and Whitney couldn’t.

To give an idea of how far we have fallen and how bad our budget is… We’re now missing out on signings to Colchester. Yet some people still think Clarke will be a failure if we don’t make top seven!

5 Likes

Clarke is the only thing about the club that gives me any optimism for this season.

8 Likes

Reckon it is more down to location than budget; he is a London lad so Essex would be more enticing.

2 Likes

He’s from London so possible he might’ve just wanted to stay down there rather than relocate on meagre wage.

Colchester hoover up lots of players from London clubs or those in close proximity, signed loads of young players from West Ham down the years.

Paris Cowan Hall = Parochial Lawns

Says it all, really.