Next Manager Odds

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ours is better than ALL THREE mentioned over the last eight games.

Know the division. :woman_shrugging:

Is it ■■■■! :joy::joy::joy:

They are all still above us, we’ve dropped like a stone.

lost the last 5. Yeah our forms cracking.

1 Like

Check it the ■■■■ out.

Form better than than ALL THREE over the last eight games.

Walsall 7 points

Accrington 4
Southend 3
Wycombe 1

:woman_shrugging:

Know your division.

Prove me wrong.

Apparently we’re climbing the north face of the Eiger.

We’re playing dross. It’s up for grabs.

1 Like

We’ve lost the last 5 games and have a coach in charge who was last seen managing Halesowen Town. You are deluded.

We are towards the bottom of most form tables, or in and around the “absolutely gash teams”:

But nah, you are right. We’re definitely not gash and will beat all of these gash teams easily :joy: O’Connor has been handed a right easy job here! Should do it in his sleep.

Nope.

Learn to read for engaging reflex argument mode. Never suggested we’re anything but tripe, simply that the others over the next three games are also absolute gash. It’s within our power to survive and actually within our hands.

YOU suggested to look at form and fell on your arse.

Know your division. :woman_shrugging:

Clearly 4 form guides aren’t enough for you :joy::+1:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Err … we’re STILL above Southend and Wycombe on your last SIX table.

I clearly stated last EIGHT.

You came up with a last six form guide and we’re still above two of the teams yet to play.

:mushroom:

Oh well as good as safe then! If we are only above two of them in some of the form guides should be easy pickings this. I feel loads better about this! Like I said, easy job this for O’Connor!

Why 8? Literally couldn’t find a form guide that does 8? Is that just so it fits your narrative? ■■■■ it, lets do 41, how many of them are above us on that one?

I sense you’re now seeking to both deepen and widen the debate, to salvage some kind of credibility … I think we all know how this goes … :woman_shrugging:

Instead of that, go back and read what I actually said.

Nah I’m just not deluded :+1:

Classic strawman.

Obviously I now think Walsall are bound to win all our remaining games at a canter because I dared suggest staying up wasn’t the world’s most monumental football challenge. Your narrative.

Last 8, last 6 - know your division. :woman_shrugging:

More fields of hay.

You’ve got me confused with a poster who thinks we’ll cruise home. I’ve never said any such thing.

Misfire.

Gentlemen, gentlemen … kindly stop the playground antics!!!

8 Likes

I mean, considering my clear sarcasm is being carried off as a serious strawman, I can’t help but feel you are being a bit hypocritical there but whatever.

As I have said over and over, you are right. No biggie for Mart and the boys this :+1: Not sure why you are still so triggered you are responding multiple time so quickly I can’t even respond to your original point to be honest! And I’m the express motor mouth! :joy:

Yawn.

Ok mate, it’s there for everyone to read.
Welsh has taken our ball now anyway.
Next time I guess.
:kissing_heart:

Yes, as are the form guides and the league table :+1:

:notes:It’s happened again, it’s happened again :notes:

12 Likes

Same old banjo, same old tune😂

2 Likes