Next Manager

Bostin! You can see where my priorities are lol.

Anyway I reckon this could be a good appointment.

1 Like

I remember him as a player. Good, not great, but seemed to make the best of what he had, which is what we need. Worked with Spurs, obviously no mug.
Iā€™m impressed. Might not work, one can never tell, but seems a very good appointment.

1 Like

I like the appointment, i like the fact he has a very experienced assistant too.

Onwards and upwards, hopefully.

6 Likes

I think theyā€™ve got to. Bookies have an " obvious error" clause when theyā€™re odds are clearly a mistake, but how could this bet be portrayed as " obvious error" when they at that stage they didnā€™t distinguish. Not your fault they never asked you to specify.

The ā€œobvious errorā€ canā€™t be the Exeter one, because ,when they did distinguish, they put in him at odds on.

2 Likes

Neil Mcdonald is an excellent addition, like most Iā€™d never heard of Matt Taylor until yesterday, so havnā€™t got a clue how it will pan out.

Someoneā€™s going to get their arse kicked at Skybet.

Hopefully player recruitment will start in the interim as heā€™s not officially appointed until June 1stā€¦

They changed it to Mathew Simon Taylor but too late

Doesnā€™t seem a job for unpractised hands but everyone has to start somewhere I guess.

1 Like

Looks Ok to me .It is good we have 2 coaches as well -one young and hopefully dynamic and the other with good experience. Good luck boys and I hope you bring us some too!!

2 Likes

Young and ambitious with a good pedigree in the game already who will have decent contacts with an experienced coach along side him. On paper, doesnā€™t look bad at all. It was never going to be a massive name so as with every Walsall manager we have to give them our support and see where they can take us. UTS.

1 Like

My thoughts too, the inevitable twitter overreaction has started. Looks a good balance to me. Look forward to hearing the press conference on June 1st.

1 Like

Young and hopefully hungry, and should have good contacts in the game.

Wish him all the best :+1:t2:

Also good that itā€™s not a Fullarton / Crystal Palace connection either.

Delighted by both these appointments.

3 Likes

Remember him scoring this?

2 Likes

In all fairness we now have a strong management/ coaching set up.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t he score a couple other long rangers too?

1 Like

I think he did if I remember correctly

1 Like

Im sure he scored at least two from the halfway line :joy:

Well thatā€™s weā€™re heā€™ll be standing.

3 Likes