Next seasons away kit

Ye we did :+1:

I saw a picture of it and loved it. Ahead of its time.

I think we also wore sky blue and white stripes when we played Arsenal in 1933. This was because our manager, Bill Slade and a few of the players were ex-Coventry City.

Was it black shorts and socks do you know?

1 Like

yes

In the 1933 game we wore white shorts and dark socks. Can’t tell from the old black and white newspaper photo whether the socks are black or blue.

Youve made me feel old :rofl::rofl:
Ive got another 7 years.

I think you are right about the kits as i used to collect them like trophies, similar to programmes. I still can’t help but buy a programme everytime i go to a match. I remember being absolutely gutted when i went to Juventus in the 80s and they didnt do programmes. Ruined my visit :rofl::rofl:

My first Away game

1 Like

Looking at non-league FB pages there are a lot of people who won’t go to a game where there is no programme!
Mansfield this season was the first Football League I have been to without a programme.

1 Like

“We’d like to consult with a small group”…

Ten fans = eleven opinions!

Can’t have any kit liable to rip. Jamma would be playing skins after the first 10mins of every game.:grin:

3 Likes

Anyone else had an invite for the discussion tomorrow? I’ve had one, just wondering whether it was generic to all who filled in the form?

Nah, I filled in the form and no invite.

Yeah I had one. Zoom call

1 Like

Has the meeting took place yet ?

Think it was last Tuesday night.

I think those involved should out themselves so we know who to blame when it’s revealed and looks crap.

It took place on Wednesday. No kit designs, manufacturers or things like that were discussed. They just wanted fan opinion on a slight change to the badge on the away kit only, for one season only (initially).

Lasted around 30 minutes or so.

1 Like

What sort of change to the badge ?

A slight change