Next seasons away kit

https://x.com/wfcofficial/status/1767196689545175267?s=46&t=oOlWIov9AHizOsQb4ZY1sQ

Nice to see the club getting fans involved in the design of next seasons away kit! What’s everyone’s preferences? I always think the white kits look smart personally, maybe a buttoned collar.

I quite like Bristol City’s kits with the pinstripe design, could be something different! Have we still got another year with Errea or will we be able to change manufacturer for next season?

1 Like

Something radical to get some media attention.
Too many boring kits

Errea deal up this year, I understand we won’t be entering a new deal with them.

1 Like

Hummel or Castore would be nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thought castore have had a few problems with kits ripping etc

1 Like

Scrap that then! Are Beaver still knocking about :joy:

5 Likes

Sky Sportswear would be my choice.

Maybe abit of the the poundland influence on the next away kit :money_mouth_face:

Wouldn’t fancy a castore kit clinging to my stomach :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

What about approaching LUKE regarding the kits and other clubwear? Or maybe after how we messed that one up a few years ago, he won’t be interested!

Home shirt red keep the hint of green on home and away as a point of difference
Away shirt white
Third shirt that’s the kit to play with, we had Argentina and Barca look alike I loved the sound of yellows yellows coming off the terraces in the past
How about a checked shirt in memory of Chris Nichol but as we wouldn’t be able to have red or white in the third kit how about a black and green one
I will put my tin hat on

1 Like

Something like this, but replace the Statue of Liberty with Sister Dora?

7 Likes

Something of similar quality to the retro kits they released in November.

Bought the Red and Blue one and i love it, wear it to away matches and had five people at train stations ask me if I’m a Crystal Palace fan :smile:

Always liked 1975 Fulham cup final shirt for style.

1 Like

George Asda, fruit of the loom or on that ass please

My alltime favourite away top.

11 Likes

Why dont we get the Walsall Hippo involved!

1 Like

Prefer the hippo personally. Maybe with the ‘New Art Gallery’ in the background :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

I loved that one too. I was about 10 or 11 at the time, things like kits seemed to be more important at that age. I remember seeing it for the first time winning at Bristol City first game of the season, and begging my Dad to get it for me. Had to wait several weeks for it to come in at Jan Websters. I think the first game I got to wear it was a 1-0 at Bristol Rovers. Happy Days they were.

3 Likes

We wore sky blue and white stripes and black shorts in the 70s. Looked dead smart. Think we wore it to arsenal away in the Cup. Someone may confirm.

That would be nice

2 Likes