Next seasons kit

Ye that’s because we were in mourning :laughing:

1 Like

Some of our black and red kits were smart though. I always quite like a mainly black away kit with some red trim detailing, a little like some of the AC Milan designs in the 90’s.

Some of our most memorable seasons have been in red and black. Sir Rays first season, millennium stadium and Jeff peron/Boli season.

Think that’s we’re my fondness for it comes from tbf.

Definitely Red, White & Green for me.

My dad started taking me to FP in 77-78 & I got my first kit in 1981 for my 10th birthday. There was no official kit for kids back then so my mum got a generic red football shirt & sewed a WFC badge on to it. The green socks were ace & I wore them way into my teens.
I still have the shirt & socks, as well as the matching scarf (which I still wear when the weather gets nippy).

I would love to go back to this kit as it would be unique in the EFL. So many other teams are plain old Red & White.

Screenshot from 2020-06-12 16.23.05

13 Likes

You started going the same season as me, I remember my dad lifting me over the turnstiles at the Laundry end. That kit is my favourite one too, although if they haven’t brought it back in 42 years, I can’t see them doing it now!

1 Like

I remember buying some Walsall stuff from Stephens (I think that is what it was called) on the corner opposite side of the road to the art gallery. I used to love to go in there.

I had that top as well but no badge

1 Like

Red and white please.
Red shirts, white shorts, while shirts and red shorts, not bothered as long as the kit is red and white.
I never have cared for black on any part of the uniform.

1 Like

White shirt Red shorts Red socks please

2 Likes

My first Walsall kit was the white shirt/ red shorts compo, round about 1968 or 69. Unfortunately when my mom washed them a lot of the red dye came out, and I ended up doing games at school in pink shorts. Not everybody took the ■■■■ (but most did).

5 Likes

This or the 88 white promotion kit

Away kit blue with thin white stripes deeleys castings from 84

So did my dad,until I got to about 25-26,I had to start paying then,he just couldn’t lift me anymore.

4 Likes

Talk about putting it on a plate for the school bully…:grinning:

Anyone know of a release date yet ??

Looks like it’s gonna be red with a green trim :heart_eyes:https://twitter.com/wfcofficial/status/1280139438819913731?s=21

2 Likes

Looks like the club may have listened :eyes:

Shame the badge is still gold and black.

1 Like

Hope it has green socks.

4 Likes

I work for HomeServe and i’ve seen the full kits (including some absolute horror show away kit options that thankfully the club scrapped)…can confirm that I think most fans will be pretty chuffed!

4 Likes