Next Walsall Manager Thread (Again)

Why do you keep saying he is the cheap option? he would need an experienced right hand man with him. I doubt the two would be any cheaper than any other duo as we would probably employ a DoF as well. I think we need a DoF anyway.

1 Like

I have no idea why he’s the cheap option. I’ve just read hundreds of posts on social media saying he’s the cheap option. Good enough for you :joy:

No…I just think that sort of talk is nonsense.

2 Likes

I was thinking that. Looks more like Allan Picken to me lol

1 Like

Jason Statham

1 Like

It will always be viewed as the cheap option no matter what you or anyone else advocating Sadlers appointment thinks

I am not advocating Sadler. I think with the right support he could be ok but I will support whoever the club choose.

Is it Rolf Harris tone.

And for an even more horrible moment, i thought it was Phil Neville :joy:

Can you go back @Peel85 and ask for a selfie with him, so that we can be sure :joy:

1 Like

Looks like his side profile

1 Like

Sadler was the cheap option for the last three matches. He would not be for the FT position.

Buckley was a “cheap” option when he became player manager. Graydon, Money, Coakley, all “cheap” options. Clarke and Flynn would not have been cheap options.

6 Likes

Could the random man be Graham Alexander?

He could have upset Uts posters in a number of ways. Sending the debt collectors and bailiffs round for one of his many properties or possibly some dodgy financial advice?

Anthony Mason, Area Sales Manager of the company who supply the catering with pies.

With a face like that
He looks like he has just bought one of our cooked ones :laughing:

2 Likes

Can’t understand those criticising the potential appointment of Sadler just because he is the “cheap option”.
Would he be successful is all that interests me.
Nobody knows the answer to that question.

As for his property interests, so what.
Credit to him in investing the money he made as a player and having something to fall back on if he is unsuccessful as a coach or manager.

3 Likes

Tbf i saw him walking to his car so definitely was Artell.

I think is a ‘Sadler Partridge’ staff member. He’s just done a survey of the saddlers club

I would say that was Artell too.