Next Walsall Manager Thread (Again)

The Rochdale manager had a bad side if that counts
I will get my coat

1 Like

Check our treatment room, bound to be someone knocking around in there.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

I was referring to comments like this. Not content to criticise him as a coach, now you question his business credibility! Bet you’d say none of this to his face

3 Likes

Gary Bowyer and his assistant just left Dundee after gaining promotion, that is one vacancy filled by the sound of it
Most likely Blackpool according to social media

Probably another joke you and probably most people on here did not get .personally think hes best comedian on here laugh at all his stuff

From memory of an article posted on here a few weeks ago, following promotion he finished mid-table in L1 with the smallest budget in the league, then lost half the team he’d built to Championship clubs, didn’t have the budget to bring in the requisite quality of replacement, and his next crop of youngsters wern’t ready so they got relegated.

One day we may read relevant posts dealing with the subject matter. For now it seems to be a personal berating forum, with little snippets of useful facts, foresights and the like interjected now and again…

1 Like

Most sensible thing that’s been said in the last week

I think Artell might be too busy filming the next series of Shooting Stars…

angelos

6 Likes

Think your bang on, wearing same watch as on promo picture on right hand also

Ear and nose shape matches

I zoomed the picture up as much as I could and could make out fine grey/black beard

If only :weary:

Best TV show ever made.

1 Like

Update at 15.30

9 Likes

Released and retained?

Hope not as it means the dinosaurs and or Sadler have compiled it

Where have you heard this mate?

Can’t / won’t divulge sorry

2 Likes

If it is will also have a Flynn ROK, Jordan input I would imagine.
But weekend rumours was no news on this until new manager was confirmed

I wonder if Artell as manager and Sadler as assistant would work? Be a logical step up for Sadler, whilst Artell could bring in his experience and also academy experience whilst benefitting from Sadler’s knowledge of the club and players.

6 Likes

Fixture release date Thursday 22nd June

1 Like