Next Walsall Manager Thread (Again)

hes worked under the last 3 managers, surely he’s partly to blame? Involved in tactics for a start

1 Like

Might as well give it to Billy Bescot or Dancing Kev.

Completely lost any faith.

4 Likes

Why would he take a backward step?

Doubt it

Add to early days - ‘we want a team that the fans can be proud of, blah, blah blah…’.

Could do a lot worse than Simon Weaver IMHO. Harrogate played some nice stuff last night.

1 Like

Isn’t his dad the chairman of Harrogate

Yes. Shows again the benefits of long term thinking.

He’d be mad to come here TBF

Known as Crappleton at Bloomfield Road. No thanks.

Cowley or Karl Robinson for me

After the abuse he got he won’t come to this dog hole.

Not really. Harrogate have hit their ceiling, few thousand on the gate, he’s done an unbelievable job getting them there, father as chairman or not.

The reason I suggested him is because Harrogate are always a well set up team whenever we play them. They always look strong and physical but also not technically lacking.

I’m sure it’s lovely having your dad as chairman, but there’s a club here with a higher average attendance, a higher ceiling and supposed “accelerators” in charge, (even if the board is also carrying a bunch of clueless charlatans too).

I still think managers at this level will see us as a good opportunity.

4 Likes

Scott Parker
Robbie Fowler
Kenny Jacket
Sam Allardyce
Russel Penn
Nathan Jones
Lee Bowyer
Paul Ince
Neil Lennon

Just some of the names on the next Walsall manager betting odds, and all under 25/1

Totally agree winning games is all we want

Daft some of those are. Not a chance of people like Allardyce, Nathan Jones, Scott Parker, Neil Lennon.

1 Like

Not sure any of those would apply except for Penn and Bowyer.
And no thanks to either.

Let’s wait to see who doesn’t get promoted from the National League.

1 Like

Here we go again!!!

Mind you, I’ve just spotted Martin O’Neil, Stuart Rimmer, Cheri Lunghi, Swifty’s Mum, Doffer & Leroy Rosenior coming out Decathlon Wednesbury & jumping in a mini bus, with 7 owls in it!

Lump on, you heard it here first.

11 Likes

Mick Mcarthy as director of football with Karl Robinson or Danny Cowley as manager big shake up needed again!!!

2 Likes

Sam allardyce! Top level anti football!
Wonder how he’d do in league 2 , style should match

Andy Crosby.
Current caretaker manager at Vale.

Did exceptionally well last season when Vale got promoted, he spent months as caretaker in DC’s absence and Vale had a better record under him than when DC was in charge.

It would also annoy the Vale fans immensely…

1 Like