Nothampton Away

I’d been hoping for that to be summer /spring. It’s the winter solstice! And the roads will be jam-packed with people starting the Christmas break.

1 Like

1200 the max allocation I believe for Northampton away, we should sell that out comfortably

2 Likes

Morecambe plus 3 other northern away games midweek! Absolutely dire for me personally. Was actually really looking forward to the season until that list came out.

2 Likes

Glad it is an away day that I am not particularly interested in - I will be at Edgbaston.

1 Like

That’s guaranteed!
Boundary Park, coldest place on earth.

Need to get a team together then so we can start gelling as Northampton have started early so may be more ready for first game of the season, can see us losing this game tbh depending on signings

Morecambe should bring a fair few for a Tuesday night game at the end of January. Bumper attendance for that one!

Good game to start with. Easy take 1k. At least the new players will receive a better atmosphere first game up being away rather than at home.

People moaning about the League 2 fixture list - lets be honest it could be worse, we could be going to Gillingham or Rochdale for the 922nd time.

At least this year we have grounds that most wont have been to and a nice trip to Plymouth on bank holiday weekend…

Lets not stay in this league long though.

4 Likes

I’m just waiting for the “We’ve got Northampton first and they’ve made over 8 signings and we’ve only made 2, so that means they’re going to win” comments.

5 Likes

I am there the Friday, could of had a ticket for the Saturday as well but my heart ruled my head and I opted for footy

1 Like

Scunny’s fan’s have been considered,you can’t consider everyone…:grinning:

We’ve got no chance. They’ve already made eight signings to our two…

3 Likes

It’s good to have some new faces to play…:+1::+1:

We have a trip to the JONNY ROCKS STADIUM on 11th January.

Is there a better named ground in Division 4?

1 Like

Same.

Six grounds I hadn’t been to so felt this would be a good year to tick some off. But this schedule makes each of them quite tricky.

And then I look for the “big” games and alas got all the way to then end without feeling any kind of buzz for any particular fixture.

Fourth division reality hitting Home.

1 Like

Go to Northampton,that’s Sixfield’s all in one go P.T…:grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Boom boom.

Nice away game for the first one. Should sell that out near enough.

So am I…should be a great day.

1 Like