Oldham Athletic (A) Tues Oct 22nd, 7.45pm

Interesting selections in my view…no idea on the system. On the bench I see Facey is fit at last and young Joe Willis is brought in…youth team captain and very highly rated as a creative midfielder.

Is Holden DC’ s love child per chance? Zak bench why ? Simple question

Personally I can’t see why Jules is out , also Holden back in is on the face of it strange , just hoping Clarke has called it right .

Well I got rose coming into goal and no Liddle right but still no Hardy :weary:

I don’t get DC’s obsession with Holden, we need a right sided winger, he’s not the answer, never has been.

Big match for Rose, I am suprised he’s dropped Roberts though

It was Roberts that Dropped it one ■■■■ up too many out he comes I agree with you though big game for the incoming keeper

Maybe Holden’s the replacement for Roberts and Rose is playing on the wing?

3 Likes

I’d like to say one nil victory, but my predictions are rather awful this season. So 6-5 this time, one game in a season should be rich in goals. Strange, but I feel it will be win.

Why Holden is playing is beyond me he is rubbish they have written a Mr Men book in his honour in it hes called MR SIDEWAYS :rofl:

3 Likes

Doesn’t seem to have got the locals excited. A very thin looking crowd.

Not our league I know, but still of interest … Southend Utd (at home to Doncaster Rovers) reduced to 10 men after 6 minutes (red card), and then take the lead 5 minutes later!! :crazy_face:

2 corners for Oldham Athletic in the first 10 minutes …

A bit like us, we play with 10 men for most of the game :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Elsewhere … Plymouth Argyle 2 Leyton Orient 0 (17 min … EDIT)

Bradford City 0 Port Vale 1 (18 min)

Watching on the telly with their commentary.
Pair of miserable, dour naartherners.

Scunthorpe Utd 1 Exeter City 1 (27 min EDIT)

1 Like

Utter garbage so far from both sides

Dog ■■■■

Plymouth Argyle 3 Leyton Orient 0 (34 min)

Newport County 0 Crawley 1 (35 min)

We have our first corner on 35 minutes … Oldham have had 5 by now !!

Big atmosphere

3 Likes