Oldham Athletic (A) Tues Oct 22nd, 7.45pm

Only half an hour-ish from me, so I too will be paying for the privilege of watching Conference-standard football on a Tuesday night in October at England’s coldest football ground.

Oldham 1-1 Walsall

I am out your way again next April.
Stopping in La Linea for 5 days to visit Gib again.

1 Like

Cant lose really, then it will look bleak. I think this has draw written all over it.

1-1. Josh Gordon to score.

lmao you cant be that die hard if your losing the will to go to games. Last season team was way worse than this one, only difference was that team had a goal scorer in andy cook. I’m assuming you didnt go much if you think this is worse than last year

And no, im not saying its good this year.

Going tonight hoping for a win, I also hope to win the lottery on Wednesday…I think I stand more chance of the latter!
This team is so bad nobody in their right mind could expect anything from tonight’s match. Even if the team as a whole plays a blinder there is no one in our set up who can score.
So it will be a 2-0 defeat.
Oh and Liddle and Holden are guaranteed places again, just because they are both useless ******* DC will shoe horn them in somewhere, he certainly knows what he’s doing alright! Been very disappointed in his overall performance as manager, bizarre team selections, recruitment, coaching (non existent), back room staff (again non existent as far as we can tell), and substitutions (even more bizarre than Keates!)
Hope he quits, surely there is someone out there that could get better out of this rag tag of misfits than he is managing?
19th in the 4th Division with a minus goal diff of 10, have we gelled yet?

1 Like

Well I hope your negativity will not be transferred to the players…they are struggling enough already.:grinning:

You should be sat next to me at a match!
Many a time the stewards have warned me to behave, then realised I am an owd bugga!
I give it my all for the lads in red, always have, just that currently there is not a lot be cheerful about!

1 Like

The first ten minutes tonight will be that boring and cold that the players will give up and live stream a chess tournament from the changing rooms instead.

1 Like

You never know AM you might bring them some luck. Otherwise could you or your missus give some coaching to our two top uninjured strikers before the match. Must be better than Marcus Stewart ffs. Hope we scramble a win

These are dog ■■■■

There fans are even worse than ours in terms of optimism. They are utter gash

If we lose tonight - serious questions need to be asked

1 Like

Understand your feelings regards being die hard , but you cannot seriously think these players are better than last year’s.
That team was seriously miss managed , no way should we have been any where near the relegation zone .
Keats was to blame 100% , wrong decisions at crucial times and once the rot set in he didn’t have the nous to sort it .

1 Like

Good luck and a safe journey to all making the journey bring us 3 points back please UTS :+1:t2:

This isn’t a thread about your sexual fetishes. Please keep them away.

1 Like

5-0 to the Saddlers. Guffney with a hat trick: right foot, left foot, backside. Holden with the other two plus 5 assists. I’m just off to Ladbroke’s to put a tenner on.

1 Like

Good for you …give them a cheer from me.

No Mcdonald but holden keeps his place. Strange one for me that is.

No jules either!!!

Think if you did Ladbrookes under the responsible betting responsibilities would have you sectioned and you would wake up in Dorothy Pattisons house

1 Like

starting line-up

2 Likes