Otis Khan signs

When did that happen? Did the mods pick it up? Needs investigating.

Very soon this site be gone .
You watch I have it all all 1 yr ā€¦racism .
Man from caldmore/palfrey hotness.

Those are serious allegations mate. Most of us on here detest racist shit, as can be seen by the response to any dodgy stuff that gets posted.
Call it out and see how much support you get but donā€™t label us all as racists ffs.

5 Likes

Ay ya got a rumour first ? Being serious.

If you have received racist abuse then I encourage you to report it and get it looked into. It shouldnā€™t be tolerated and as Belph said the majority of people on here will be right behind you, including myself.

3 Likes

Pretty sure heā€™s lying. Whyā€™re you both even responding? Sounds like heā€™s been on the beak or the booze.

Ash Taylorā€™s name was mentioned early in summer on our forum about rejoining us. Iā€™m glad we didnā€™t go down that road though.

Mcmanaman was playing in Australia and fancied a move back to his Merseyside home. Heā€™s done okay. Nothing spectacular but heā€™s played his part. Played upfront a few times with our lack of experience striker wise.

Morris is someone Iā€™ve always liked. Like every lower league player he has his ups and downs but I rate him. Heā€™s always got that great strike in his locker and heā€™s got ability. Mellon knows how to get the best out of Kieron also. He canā€™t take penalties though ha. His effort against Salford somehow went in, proper howler from their keeper. I glanced at Gary Neville sat in our away end and he looked at the people sat with him raging shaking his head. He also missed a pen away at Carlisle Saturday just gone. So Iā€™m hoping Mellon gives the next to either Spearing or Josh Hawkes (great player).

Long term ban for Mr. Khan, wind-up account.

15 Likes

I assume short term contract is through until January and gives him the opportunity to earn a longer contract.

Happy with this signing as it adds another option from the bench.

2 Likes

Also, we have never received a complaint regarding racism from the user or been made aware of any issue.

The user received short term suspensions on 10th July and 23th August, both for persistent breach of site guidelines - this is the third strike and he/she is gone.

12 Likes

I think @Zahirkahn786 is MMF in disguise :grinning:

Monday night club :champagne: :joy:

I think this is a decent signing.

definitely a long term ban!

ZahirKhan786

This user is suspended until 18 Oct 2022 08:00.
Reason: No constructive purpose to their actions other than creating dissent within the community

Wonder what his new handle is/will be

Going off his postsā€¦ ZahirKhan787 :joy:

2 Likes

Be nice, he canā€™t reply, so no need to keep on beating.

1 Like

Personally I donā€™t rate Ash Taylor, I think heā€™s a dream to play against for any mobile paces striker. Monthe has great physical attributes so with the right coaching can improve.

Monthe and Taylor playing together make each other worse as their weaknesses are exactly the same.

Meneyese improves both as he has attributes that cover both of those weaknesses.

7 Likes

The center back position is very much a partnership thing isnā€™t it? I recall for example how well Butler and Downing complimented each other. One who would attack every ball in the air and win a high percentage, one who was better at positioning and would sweep up. I guess there are many different relationships on a football pitch that can make a difference but the center back pairing is especially important.

3 Likes