Otis Khan signs

Ohh ok gt 1 shall I start talkng abou how many hes missed mate

It is football we on a bout u should be good on ur feet then the heading ability comes laterā€¦LIABILTY I donā€™t like ash .get mayo snapped up thatā€™s all come jan

Iā€™d be interested in that.

Btw Iā€™ve just gone in to the Plymouth argyle fans forum.
They think (Scarr) hes the best Centre back they had in a while.
League 1 clubšŸ‘

Zahir, we let Matt Preston go about 4 years ago - I think itā€™s time you got over it.
You do, indirectly, raise an important point, and that is the lack of aerial attacking threat we possess at set pieces. We have one of the tallest back fours in living memory, yet we rarely threaten with headers from corners and set pieces.

1 Like

Heā€™s done well. Lots of us had him on our retained list.

And Taylor is easily the best on that area.

Matt Preston had it all ?? Are you joking, awful heā€™s so good he playing for the mighty Barnet I believe, amazing ay it how we all have different opinions on players.

1 Like

As for Scarr, it just shows how useless Clarke and Dutton were in getting the best out of the resources they had available to them.

Has any one gt someing else to say sorry I mentioned Matt preston was 1 of us
And btw we might be playing barnet come next season
Keep ur fan Ashton mess up Taylor

Listen scarr is playing in league 1 first team so plz get out of here ur chatting bollo**s

I wasnā€™t saying Ash Taylor is a bad player. I was just saying he has been a bit disappointing, I think we all expected a bit more. I am sure he will have a big part to play this season yet. For now at least, Monthe and Menayese are beginning to build a nice partnership.

1 Like

Ere not msgd in 4 months racial abuse I get but born a saddler will stay saddler I hope Otis KHAN DOES GOOD SHUT U LOT UP bye

1 Like

Badly weird yow am.

Oh dear looks like toys out the pram.

Couldā€™ve left a rumour at least.

3 Likes

Zahir- I havenā€™t been rude to you, so thereā€™s no need for you to be rude to me.
Iā€™m sure we all agree with you that Dan Scarr is doing well at Plymouth, and good luck to him. He is clearly playing better now than when he played for us. The reason for this upturn in his form is that he is now playing for a manager who knows how to get the best from him, unlike our previous 2 managers.

1 Like

SirKennethArthurDodd

Anyone seen the interview on youtube?

Dear god, we must have the worst media team bar none.

Rinse and repeat with the same turgid questions.

ā€˜You must be pleased to have finally got this over the line?ā€™

ā€˜What made you want to sign?ā€™

'For fans who donā€™t know you . . . ā€™

Iā€™m sure MT feels the same way, he fields the same questions week in week out. I thought people who work in the media are supposed to be creative.

1 Like

When youā€™re disappointing that means your bad ā€¦
When your bad your no good.
U are not MT.
BYE
Wheres the admins???
Nower to be seen
God bless you all
And maziar kouyhar.
GONEā€¦

Disappointing as in playing at a lower standard than I expected.

No Iā€™m not MT Iā€™m just a daft sod that spends my money watching Walsall, I have an opinion, it doesnā€™t have to be the same as yours or anyone elses.

I have no idea why you are having a pop at me, I havenā€™t even responded to any of your posts, you are as entitled to your opinion as anyone else.

5 Likes