Owen Evans Signs

1 Like

Cheers Simon hadnā€™t heard of him tbh

1 Like

Me neither, if it is him heā€™s another local lad to act as cover.

1 Like

Happy with both keepers weā€™ve signed, decent strikers next though it will probably someone we have never heard of.

2 Likes

Its a shame Adam had to share a thread with Owen Evans to announce his signing.

2 Likes

All the best to them both

Welcome to both. I remember watching Evans against Northampton in the play-offs a few years back when they were still in L2. Looked promising then and is still young. Hopefully new surroundings will benefit him and he can continue his development here.

1 Like

Happy with both of todays signings. We need two strikers and an attacking mid for me and then I think weā€™re done. Itā€™s surely time to finally get a goalscorer in whilst being stuck in this league.

If we donā€™t then while we wonā€™t concede too many as we look solid, we definitely wonā€™t score enough to challenge.

2 Likes

Seems ok with goal keeper dont know much about either. Just need the attacking side of game sorting as this will show if we are serious about promotion

Think heā€™ll be a good signing. Pretty sure he played in goal for Cheltenham in one of the last games before lockdown (which feels like 25 years ago now!) and thought he was generally solid that day so hopefully a player who can grow into the number one spot.

No new save

1 Like

The fact that this lad took easily option of Wales over England as a junior makes me question the confidence he has in his ability.

Number 2.

Letā€™s hope heā€™s not that bad!!:joy:

2 Likes