Paul Jenkins - New Walsall E&S Reporter

That is all anyone can ask pal so keep going :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Appreciate this.

Apologies for the negative stance on it Paul - was meant with all the respect intended.

We have been very spoilt over the last few years in ‘reporter’ world

No problem I appreciate the openness

6 Likes

I enjoyed your story on Walsall vs Man U
That’s the kinda thing I enjoy reading , good job with that mate and more like that please!
Anything to either stir up a good memory or learn about games before my time are good

2 Likes

Sorry to report that Paul will no longer be posting on UTS. It would seem his participation on the forum has compromised his relationship with the Club, which is of course a vital element of his work.

As a courtesy to him, the thread will close shortly.

Thank you for your contribution Paul, and for trying to engage supporters in a different way and in uncharted waters.

13 Likes

A pity

2 Likes

Anybody would think they hate UTS!

1 Like

Thanks for the input @Jenko1970

3 Likes

What a load of Lee Beevers!

1 Like

Are the club against forums?
I’m confused with how trying to improve as a reporter may be an issue or asking what we want to know?

1 Like

Bloody no good UTS and it’s users asking for questions to be asked which might make the powers that be a little uncomfortable.

The club make a rod for their own back at times.

A serious missed opportunity, I’m all for defending the club when they get criticism which I believe is unwarranted but this seems like a PR own goal.

4 Likes

Well it is apparently a haven of 5th columnists hell bent on causing trouble. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

All the best Paul, I hope it all works out for you.

4 Likes

All the best Paul, I hope it all works out for you.

We’ll leave it that.

6 Likes