Peter Billingham

Older contributors will be sad to learn of the passing of Peter Billingham at the age of 80. He was a fine young wing-half back in the days of Bill Moore’s management.

Condolences to his family and friends.

2 Likes

Yes RIP Peter…he didn’t play for us for long but he was a useful player. My condolences to his family and friends.

1 Like

I wish some of today’s players stayed as long as him 5 yrs I think and sold to the Baggies for money as usual.

Rip Peter.

His dogs cost me a few bob.

I knew him as a trainer at Cradley and Monmore Green when I had dogs based there with Jack Searle and Walter Cowans (Gordon’s Dad) in the ‘80’s/early 90’s.
Lovely bloke

RIP

Small world, knew him around the same time when I had a dog racing at Monmore, out of Sandra Ralph’s kennel, plus I used to get along to Cradley as I worked down that way, the lads I used to go with were all (very) old-school Baggies and were always into him for a bit of craik and info. Proper character amongst many on that scene.

I remember Sandra Ralph as well. Cradley was my main stomping ground but did a lot of flapping and also held a permit license at Norton Canes for a while.
Great times.