Plymouth Argyle (H) August 4th, 3.00pm

This is very good. Things like this the majority of fans love - gives a different perspective.

Personally I don’t think our social media has been the same since Dale Moon left. Ash Taylor gave it a good go, but it wasn’t up to the standard which Dale set. I personally loved the video diaries of the away trips.

They had amazing run from January last season. Went from cut adrift of bottom of league 1 to fringes of play offs, similar ish to Walsall in 12/13.

Given they’ve kept pretty much all the squad together I guess they just think the momentum will continue.

I like Plymouth. Decent club and fans. If people think Walsall been mismanaged in recent times have a look at Plymouth since 2008.

1 Like

Always interesting when a rival fan-base decides Walsall are the ‘kind of team we should be beating.’

Plymouth have lost 6 of the last 8 games against us, where does that attitude come from?

3 Likes

I remember putting good ■■■■■■■ money into a bucket for the pasty making ungrateful ■■■■■

2 Likes

excellent match report from the sun.
I didn’t buy it honest!

So … let’s get this straight … Edwards is the Walsall centre-half, and the Plymouth striker’s name is Andy Cook. :clown_face:

Gives you a fair impression of journalism standards at the Sun.

2 Likes

Yup. The Sun … as brilliant as ever! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Post match interview with Cook.

1 Like

I’m loving this guy more and more. He’s a winner.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I do, Andy - I do know what you mean.
:+1:

5 Likes

I love this, partly because he sounds a bit like Michael from ‘I’m Alan Partridge’.

3 Likes

Extraordinary rubbish across the piece. When it is said you can’t believe what you read in the papers this is a good example !!

As for Quest, Welsh (their online presence)…

Looks promising, but

Very interesting.

Imagine this last year. Would have been simple for us.

Press beaten - Yes/No

Playing between the lines - Yes/No

The Left Back was pressing leaving a gap for the whole of the league to expose.

Energy from the Walsall team.

1 Like

2 things:

1. Why on iFollow do you have to be a paying member to get access to the match highlights, but you can watch the extended highlights as a freebie??

2. Behind the goal as Plymouth score - there’s Wally!! :joy: