Pomlett bashing

Two people doing EXACTLY - and saying EXACTLY - what the man who plays their wages tells them to.

That’s known as the realities of the working world, something 99% of us have been forced to do, unless we fancy losing our homes and destroying our families.

So why are the issues EXACTLY the same as the previous regime and the previous 15 years?

Unless Pomlett and Bonser are one of the same? Which is hope is not the case.

Total tosh.

3 Likes

He talks a good game, had us all in the palm of his hand at the first “Meet the Manager”. His “joke” about Andy Cook went down a storm.

Ye he did, the entire fan base lapped it up.

Like I said previously, it’s just one of those things.

1 Like

He’s been here 18 months, 12 of those during the pandemic.

Do you not understand how long it takes to turnaround a business? thought you were “qualified” to understand this?

Obviously not!

Yeah I completely agree.

The cynic in me has long felt that Pomlett was played by Bonser in all this. He can step into the chair and take the flak and deal with the front-of-house ■■■■ while Bonser retains the golden goose.

I still believe Pomlett took over for the right reasons in his own mind but the timing of Bonser deciding to ‘go’ always struck me as odd, especially considering Pomlett admitted he’d popped the question as far back as 2009 and was met with deaf ears. Why not go then? He didn’t stand to really lose out by selling, the cash cow part of the business ultimately remains in his ownership. Why 2019?

I just don’t understand why as a businessman you’d want to retain employees who had been part of a team that had demonstrably overseen such a decline. It’s like us deperately retaining our 2018/19 squad.

6 Likes

What the hell are you talking about hahaha. He’s been there years! He knows the issues inside out. He is from the same board room :joy:

I will say, amongst all the baiting and insults you make some interesting football-related points. By your own admission, you say your grasp of technical issues isn’t great. Stick to the football eh?

1 Like

I think it was because Bonser knew (even without the pandemic) that financially we were starting to struggle and it was going to get worse so better to hand it over to someone else to take the fans flak.

3 Likes

You just don’t get it; EVERYONE did and said - what Bonser told them. End of.

What are YOU talking about?! Are you thick?!

BONSER RAN THE SHOW. NOBODY ELSE.

Think it’s time … why haven’t the mods had a word? Vile bloke

3 Likes

Pages of insults so far, very little else tbh. Dunno how I have held my tongue as much as I have.

Do you really think that anyone on the board had the final say on anything other than Bonser?

3 Likes

Exactly. Bonser ran the show. End of.

Yes, to be frank mate, I think Bonser was entirely absent for quite some time in the running of things. We all saw the results of that.

Troll.

I bit the other day and felt stupid for doing so … but he’s doing the same thing to anyone who disagrees. I’m just glad I don’t know him.

You haven’t a clue.

Raising personal grievances with Walsall FC Employees. Disgusting.

Do you think LP might soon find himself in a position where he has to do one of his video’s answering all the contentious questions that we are asking. It can’t go on like this, can it ?

Some really respected posters too, not normally critical of the mods, but yeah. Just here for the rise mate. The paragraphs of insults against me actually made me laugh out loud. Was a great read.

1 Like