Pomlett, Gamble, Mole, Fullerton

Agree it’s very very dodgy ground.

That is true, we don’t know if the original post from ‘his partner’ is genuine or not but the other posts from people connected with his previous clubs concern me too. Also it would be great to have clarity on what meant by the J Lynch post. I’m not saying it is true but we need to see if there is anything in it or not.

1 Like

And I would expect that too.

1 Like

He should be suspended pending an enquiry in theory the club will know this is out there by now so they have to act on it and investigate.

1 Like

You can’t do that mate, especially if there is no case logged by an employee ?

1 Like

Get Fullarton out the barclays - this club just gets better and better - absolute disgrace

2 Likes

This can’t be right, as we all know we only have the “ right “ people at the club !! We are very selective regarding this, I mean we have Gamble and Mole , gotta loff aye ya.

2 Likes

If any of this is true I want Fullerton out now! I don’t care how good at recruitment he is or his passion or if he can cook a good egg. His Attitude is atrocious and there are to many allegations of bullying and lying to be simply nothing but made up stories.
The guy could single handingly destroy our club from within
We are a family club and people at all levels should feel safe and happy playing or working for Walsall fc wether a youth player, professional , coach cleaner catering etc
This guy is scum and I will be emailing SLO to raise to pomlett an internal investigation on these claims should be started immediately else I want nothing more to do with this club.
I want nothing to do with a club that accepts bullying and racism

8 Likes

The Supporters Trust has not endowed saintly status on Leigh Pomlett and neither has any individual member of it, as far as I can see. Cheap, unfounded jibes are uncalled-for.

6 Likes

What would be the motive for him doing what he’s alleged to have done? Straight question, no rhetoric.

Surely someone in his position would want to keep as many managers around in order to share blame, especially as things could go either way in a ‘transitional’ season. As it is, justified or not, he is now getting the blame for almost everything. I find it hard to believe that, if the allegations are true, they were done for the sake of being a pantomime baddie.

1 Like

Yeah just done that myself out of curiosity.

Just thought he’d been a manager (and Halifax lot didn’t rate him in that role) and was at Palace most recently but seems there were issues at Bolton aswell so seems behind the scenes not a balanced person at all when dealing with others.

Who knows what the club vetting procedures are given the talk of whether it was even known Monthe had a charge hanging over his head.

There aren’t any it’s whoever is cheap

@Scooby2167 poat deleted. That went too far.

2 Likes

He did seem like a massive arse though. Tends to be the mantra that follows him round. Bullying etc.

A County fan on Fullarton

Sounds like the only thing relentless about him is he’s a tool everywhere he goes.And we’ve ended up with him,now in todays world bullying and picking on kids like kicking balls at faces etc follows a man round so an investigation would ruin Fullerton’s career if he has indeed done the things mentioned above.

1 Like

And yet “the guy is scum” remains? @WalsallOne has put it far more eloquently than I could, but some of the comments about the DoF have bordered or stepped right over the line of slander/libel and incitement. I’m perfectly happy for debate on the job he is doing, based on facts and opinions, but the board admin ought to think carefully about some of the unsubstantiated rumour and conjecture which has been posted these last few days, not just from a legal point of view but a moral and ethical one as well as in terms of credibility of this platform. In the meantime, thanks for the job you do and the platform you provide.

3 Likes

Wonder if Miguel is rejoining badge man?

2 Likes

Don’t think Exile has a clue to be fair when it comes to being a moderator. I think he just finds it all funny. Laughing behind his laptop

YOU’RE NOT DOING THIS RIGHT!!! But also:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

It’s almost as hilarious as @ShropsSaddler taking constant snipes at our supporters and then posting about how loyal we all are on another thread. :joy:

8 Likes