Pompey game...we could do without it!

I take it the game didn’t warrant a match thread.

Perhaps it was your turn to start one… :wink:

No I agree entirely it doesn’t warrant one :grin:

Couldn’t compete with the master anyway

What’s he done now?!:laughing:

Nothing that’s the point :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll move this to the match centre and retitle it.

2.5K a week I wouldn’t pay him in washers!

IN other games, Fleetwood losing to Stanley, Salford beating Port Fail, and Trampmere up against Leicester Unmentionables.

Who missed the pen!

Adebayo

1 Like

Adebayo

1 Like

Adebayo three decent chances and a missed peno

It would take a few hotpoint’s :joy:

1 Like

Game started ok, of course they’ve had some advantage, but nothing too serious. But reality came calling, defending in this corner could be lil bit better. Penalty? Let’s not talk bout it, ok. I hope I’m mistaken, but I don’t see return in this game. That’s not Chelsea youth team.

Totally sliced a cross when he was in a good position, when I say sliced I mean sliced, he reminds me of a young me when I thought I could play football but i was awful

1 Like

City doing a right job on United here lol

We could easily be in front if we had a decent striker on the pitch

1 Like

Played well. Pompey playing a very strong side so we’re effectively playing a side more than a division above us.

When I saw who was taking our pen, must admit I didn’t rate him better than 50/50 to score. He wasn’t going to miss the target that’s for sure and sure enough a pea roller nowhere near the corner.

Should have had a second pen a minute later. Handball on the line. So would have been a sending off too. But refs tend not to like to give pens so close together so he turned a blind eye.

Perry looks like another fine kid from the youth set up.

Norman playing well.

Lots to be encourage by. They are a strong side and i would make them favourites but you know with this Walsall side now, we’ll give it a good go.

They reckon on the commentary that Adebayo has been our best player but as a striker it’s all about putting the ball in the net.

On a positive note, at least Adebayo managed to stay on his feet when buggering up his penalty on this occasion.

2 Likes