Port Vale (H) December 19th, 3pm

Still can’t believe whatbi have just seen! What a game. Great energy and resilience shown by the saddlers. Let’s keep this goinf now!
Good to see another ground had 7 goals in it today!!

1 Like

Think it was a 4-2 victory against Rotherham in 1984

1 Like

I can’t believe what I have just watched.
I only wish we were their.
Scrimmage got to play up the middle and not in the wing. He has something and his confidence will rocket.
Lavatory is so bad it’s untrue.
We simply cannot defend.
4 wins, wow what a manager :joy:

2 Likes

That was an incredible game and we just never gave up at all.

Brilliant work from Darrell Clarke. I thought it was a weird desperate thing to do but he pulled it off.

Scrimshaw - excellent performance.

Scarr - excellent performance.

My nerves are in tatters.

1 Like

Incredible well done clarke :clap: and superb performance from kinsella and scrimshaw

1 Like

MoM …DC ??? UTS

Oh to have had fans in there for that.

Great stuff. Always knew our goals would come from Scarr and Scrimmy today. :laughing:

The Scrimshaw Redemption

11 Likes

What a match
4 Subs’s?!!
Genius​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If we’d have beat Southend and Stevenage we’d be second now. We aren’t a million miles away at all are we? Buzzing proper after that result. Will never doubt DC again

​Fantastic game. I hope some elements of the winning formula at home were found. And who could have thought, four subs worked. I’m happy that Scrimshaw scored his goals, because it would be a shame, when his enthusiasm and energy ended without a goal. And I hope next games will be similar in offence, but better in defending. Not always you can return from two goals down.​

3 Likes

What a game! I was highly critical of the 4 substitutes the other week but today it worked superbly. A word of praise for Scrimshaw as well.There have been some very critical comments on here about him but he proved today that he is a footballer and good one too…well done lad.

3 Likes

Kinsella unsung hero

7 Likes

Eh level on points with 7th place now, form team in the division by a mile and 5 points off automatic given Newport and Cheltenham lost.

1 Like

All we have to avoid is DC getting manager of the month award :joy:

3 Likes

Always is, That un noticed work horse, hes only been noticed more cause hes been more forward thinking. But his hard work and and engine in the midfield is always there. Top player and a top bloke as well

1 Like

Agree with that …he took a real battering today and in the first half had little help.

4 Likes

What a fantastic second half by the Saddlers!
Great tactics by DC with the four substitutions, it looked like a bad move initially until Scrimshaw scored at the start of the half.
I was on my feet when Scarr scored the winner. I’m in awe of the fightback, I shouldn’t be as it’s becoming routine for this side.
White looked much more comfortable on the right hand side, though there was some shaky moments by the defense during the game.
Thrilled withe result and more so with the performance.

1 Like

Wow, that was terrific entertainment in the 2nd half.
Scrimshaw MOTM

Brilliant

Take my hat off to D.C. Thought 4 subs was a bit of saftness

Chuffed for Scrimshaw. Seems to be settling in to league football. Didn’t look like it a few weeks ago so well done to the coaching staff.

2 Likes