Port Vale (H) Feb 22nd, 3pm

I can’t, he is only about 25, they have only just moved in, i was in the same class as his dad and he was a good mate, and she is the manager of our local costa :grin:

1 Like

This.

And even defeats would be easier to take, if our best XI actually start a game.

Fear a Pope goal and bastardry tomorrow.

2 Likes

Isn’t he injured?

Exactly hope he has a go at beating vale and starting on the front foot tomorrow. Let teams make adjustments to there teams when we are playing on our own turf.

Copper nails take years but a chainsaw takes minutes mind you a street tree a birch nearby came down during Ciara and ripped up the water main leaving us with no water for a couple of hours 3rd world problems I know

1 Like

How much do you charge ? :joy:

1 Like

Injury-free game and at least one reason to smile after. I know, it sounds repetitive a bit, but hard not to feel, that club entered after season mode.

Might be getting a head of myself… But a win tomorrow and a win at Stevenage and there could still be late twist in our season.

1 Like

I have been there so many times this season :wink:

1 Like

Me too mate would be great to win the next few though and maybe get within touching distance of the playoffs. And a bit of excitement for all our long suffering supporters.

1 Like

You know what, this season has had that many anomolies it could go either way???

Adebayo hat trick

Looks like he was suspended for last week, so looks available for their revenge mission.

You OK Rob? :thinking::wink:

2 Likes

Doh! Hopefully we keep him quiet then mate what I want is to hear him moaning after the game because he never got a sniff like last time we met.

2 Likes

I was gonna say note to self don’t buy stuff or post on the internet when you’ve been on the syrup :rofl:

1 Like

Would love to ruin the clay heads big day out. Gonna be a close game, think we’ll just edge it 2-1 off the confidence of last week.

As much as I want Clarke to focus on our strengths, I do think we need to be careful of how good they look out wide. I wouldn’t start Wes, need to make sure Pring has some protection. Other than that, let’s give it a good go. Hopefully Pope starts too so we can wind him him!

1-0

The Con man to score

Would love to see a load of the rat eating scutters go home disappointed.

2-1 Walsall.

2 Likes

Wow… he’s dropped Roberts ?

I think it’s warranted to be honest. He’s made a few mistakes recently, and his distribution is terrible.