Port Vale (H) Feb 22nd, 3pm

Two weeks on the trot, we’ve benefited from some dodgy goalkeeping

1 Like

:joy::joy:
Had to happen

1 Like

Still got to capitalise I suppose and Adebayo in the past has missed chances much, much closer than that.

It’s been more like a jellied defence at times this season!

1 Like

What’s the atmos like today? Other than the bloomin awful weather that is…

2-1 Vale

Ship, ship, ship…it’s going to get tough to come back yet again!

1 Like

■■■■■■■■ 1-2

Horrid deflection

1 Like

Well for me Rose should have done better for both goals. Big mistake to drop Robert’s today.

4 Likes

Truly baffling decision. He’ll make some excuse after but Roberts wouldn’t be on the bench if he’s that ill/injured.

2 Likes

Why would you change the keeper after he made a fantastic save last week at 2-1 down to keep you in the game in which we won 3-2 and I’m really not moaning or gunning for DC here but I’m just asking what thought process has he had to do that?

Don’t think Roberts would have saved either.

1 Like

He’s ill.

Stop being a silly sausage.

It is quite tiring playing in goal you know. He obviously needed a rest!!! Another Clarke balls up!!!

2 Likes

Nah I’ve explained why I don’t buy that.

Well you’ll look a bit silly after the game when it’s confirmed then.

I’m not there this week mate so I wouldn’t know but either way it’s usually the one position (GK) that most if not all teams don’t tinker with isn’t it.

Pretty even half. Adebayo continuing where he left off. I’m still hopeful we can get back into this.

1 Like

I think it is good game, except that goals of course. Second was a deflection, not much you can do. But first, well, keeper should at least challenge that ball. It was header from own six yard box. Defence was at sea, not first time this season. so maybe that’s why. i hope second half will be better and someone score that missing goal to draw. Not much difference between teams.

And I’ve just explained why I won’t buy that either.