Portsmouth (A) Tue 27th Nov, 7.45pm

■■■■■■■ everything with her I tell ya

2 Likes

Whispering sweet analysis into her ear.

2 Likes

Oh dear. At least Walsall are guaranteed a good humping!

5 Likes

“Beat the press baby”

2 Likes

Have you tried blaming the full backs?

5 Likes

John Whitney’s 1st Studio Album. Contains hits such as “Cassius Camp Rock”, “Take the Positives (Tension)” and latest single “I Have a ■■■■ Job Now 2”.

1 Like

I would just go and park the proverbial bus, the Portsmouth fan that posted on here stated that they struggle to break teams down at home, I suspect that is because they have used the same tactics.

The main (and only) thing in our favour, is that we don’t stand a chance of winning,the pressure is all on Pompey.If we lose,no problem,it was expected.If we play with 11 men on the line,no backlash.So just sit back and enjoy it…:stuck_out_tongue::laughing:

I am sure the UK’s scariest looking bookshop owner will be there ringing his ding-a-ling tomorrow night.

5-1 defeat, Viveash to get sent off for two bookable tackles.

I was there last season for our 1-1 thrashing of them.
I’ll never have it so good again!

2 Likes

Hope she can’t get on here to read what you’re saying about her or you’ll be in doo-doo street next never mind the dog house …

1 Like

What an ugly spectacle :rofl:

1 Like

We will win 1-0 (I’ve been under a great deal of stress of late!)

:open_mouth:

I was there too. Never a penalty!

Mods? Surely he’s been hacked?

1 Like

I am confidently awaiting an unexpectedly spiffing performance from our chaps and a splendid victory by two of those goal-things to our estimable fellows and none to those abominable Pompey coves.

Did you get laid last night by any chance?

Laid like Sarah Pipellini (as the old joke goes)…