Pre Season Friendlies 2024

They have a free week on July 19th, suspect it will be around then if it happens.

Actually that weeks probably set aside for the cup, so I’m probably wrong.

Fine but can you please chuck in the £100k we’d lose

surprice

It’s not a serious suggestion.
He’s just saying it because he knows it’ll wind some people up and get some bites. :fishing_pole_and_fish::man_shrugging::roll_eyes:

1 Like

We’d all much rather you did that.

5 Likes

CBA with this…. Tbh I don’t I will bother doing any friendly games

Irish clubs play friendlies against English clubs all the time when their season is underway. Wolves have done it in recent times.

Please go and wash that filthy mouth out of yours Rob …

3 Likes

Bigger punishment you say the words, you got to wear their shirt

I used to have one :exploding_head::exploding_head:

My Dad had connections through work who had a box and they got me a shirt once, back in 1996 to be fair, and that was before I settled on Walsall as my team!

2 Likes

Really a poor excuse tbf … :wink:

1 Like

A “proper” friendly with Rushall would be good rather than just sending a kids team there as seems tradition. Might be the curtain raiser a week before the season if Solihull go up.

3 Likes

I once wore a baggies top to school at sneyd for non uniform day, i got battered

1 Like

You could tweak the numbers of course give Walsall a few more. 2.5k should be more than adequate. Let’s face it no one is really interested in this game so just give villa 8k tickets and watch the cash roll in?

But then where you putting the other 1000 if you’re letting Villa have three stands?

I’d give us the main stand. Half the away end joining on to it and the villa the rest of the ground

Are we playing the men or ladies :man_shrugging:

Rushall are to good now to send the kids
They would be destroyed

2 Likes

WFHYS would wet thenselves with indignation if we did that.

They got the vapours when Villa ladies put up a banner in The Locker.

1 Like

I’ve seen wolves curtains and Duvet covers in the charity shops .if I saw a waterproof mattress cover I might be tempted .