Pre Season Friendlies 2024

First pre season game announced
Our favourite game of the season, our annual money earner to Aston Villa!
Let’s hope for an exciting friendly or 2 this year

3 Likes

Didn’t lose last summer :grinning:

That’s true I forgot lol
Will change for accuracy

Wish they’d hurry up and announce the Drogheda friendly so I can get planning :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Same here but I’ll guarantee it’s when I’m on holiday

:yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

This borefest again. I’d rather watch paint dry

3 Likes

They can put the Villa banners up in the away section of the Locker.
Hope they are doing half and half scarves for the match too.

2 Likes

And they can put up all the villa signage and put villa back on the advertising board

1 Like

Give vllla the poundland stand. The away stand and the family stand 3 sides and then all our fans in the other stand which woukd be more than big enough.

Dont see a problem with this in the slightest

4 Likes

I actually agree with this.

The last two occasions Villa have played here, the ground has been pretty much a sell out without needing to “give them the poundland stand”.

Why should we have to give up our biggest stand to accommodate someone else’s supporters?

If Villa fans want to get tickets in the big stand and be with Walsall fans, as long as there’s no trouble, then that’s fine.

3 Likes

Did anyone attend the Fan forum? If so was the Drogheda fixture confirmed for definite or just looking into it?

I’ve only been to it once and when I did there seemed to be hardly any Walsall fans there. Hence just give villa the 3 sides. Even the one stand would be more than sufficent for us. Just make the money out of it

Bescot?
That figures.

7 Likes

A mini pre season tour in Ireland would be great. Would imagine a fair few would travel for that.

4 Likes

But then you’re limiting Walsall fans to what? 1500 tickets?

It would be a ridiculous decision to give them 9000 tickets and force our own fans into one stand :joy:

1 Like

Have they got enough banners to deck out the Locker, Stadium Suite and the Hub, to make the Vile truly feel at home?

Well i can’t see a friendly with them being in July, their season is still ongoing then

Pretty sure it was confirmed, dunno how theyll do it though given it’ll be the middle of their season.

1 Like