Pre-Season Games

Just been in and can’t see anything in there.

There’s a link to Crystal Palace tickets but you have to choose seats and our season ticket seats are shown as unavailable.

I didn’t have a season ticket last season as we never got round to sorting it out before the pandemic kicked off. So our last season tickets were 19/20.

I think that Palace tickets are only available to 2020-1 ST holders who left their money in the club at the moment.

There may be a small number of tickets on general sale but you’d have to ring the club to book your normal ST seats. Or they may not be available anyway since the club are using covid-safe seating for this match.

I pressed to add my ticket to the iphone wallet, and I think its in there. The app won’t show me though until I add a credit card which I wont be doing.

Sorry can’t help there, I do have my credit card in my Wallet app, I didn’t think that you had to add a credit card before you could see anything else. When you open the app and it asks you to add a card , is there an option to cancel and continue?

I thought that 19/20 ST holders who left their remaining money in got a free ticket too - this is actually an offer carried over from then as we were supposed to get the free ticket for the 20/21 pre-season …

If you definitely haven’t got a freebie notification in your eTicket account (ring/e-mail the ticket office to query) then it is just the still unallocated portion of the Covid-safe seating arrangement announced last September(?) that is available to buy not the full gamut - even if you have a season ticket for a particular seat for 21/22.

On my Android I have Samsung Pay and Google Pay but neither seems to act as a wallet for tickets rather than payment cards. I downloaded the PDF to my device (tap the 3 dots next to the attachment on the e-mail) and now can access using the inbuilt My Files app (in the Downloads section). Got the CP, Leamington and Kidderminster e-tickets in there ready. Just waiting for Villa, Albion and Cheltenham details to be announced.

You’re right, it is 19-20, my mistake.

1 Like

Note KO is 13:00. That very almost escaped my notice.

1 Like

No mate, theres a big pop up / blob thing telling me to get started I need to add a card (no ability to cancel that). I can see the Walsall ticket hiding behind the pop up in the background.

Just sorted my ticket for the Rushall Olympic game this Saturday. Really easy to do via their website. :+1:

Sorry, I’m out of ideas then!

They specified (and it says in the article) it’s for 2019/20 season ticket holders first. As we kept our money in when the season was effectively cut short spectator wise with about 6 games left.

After having looked again it seems I may be able to select tickets but I’ll have to choose from randomly available seats around the stands. From what I remember the COVID spaced seats were allocated last season so I and several others were not allocated them because we didn’t have season tickets last season but had previously for 10+ years.

Yep, as I said above, my mistake.

1 Like

So if you left you money in at the end of 19/20 you will get a free ticket for the Palace game. Not sure about 20/21 leavers not otherwise entitled to a freebie - do they get one too?

If you entitled to a freebie and also had an ST for 20/21 (and left the money in), then you will have been allocated a Covid-safe seat which might be different to your usual seat (even though we never got to use them either). It is this one that you will get a free ticket for as the game is still under the Covid rules.

If you didn’t have an ST last season (or did but didn’t leave the money in) then you won’t have an existing seat pre-allocated in your account notification so have to choose from the remaining Covid-safe seats - but it should still be free for 19/20 ST holders who left their money in and you are guaranteed to get one if you claim it before the deadline.

Anyone else who wants to go will have to buy a ticket and choose for themselves from the limited number of other Covid-safe seats that are being made available on a first-come first-served basis.

The seat you will actually get for Palace may be totally different to any allocated on your 19/20, 20/21 or 21/22 STs.

We are expecting Villa and Albion to be allocated as per your 21/22 ST (if you have one) or unrestricted anywhere else - but everyone will have to pay for these regardless of whether you left money in either season.

Anyone who is having trouble with the e-tickets (single game or STs) because they don’t have smartphone to take to games or a home printer to get a hardcopy of their QR code (or whatever other reason) can ask the ticket office to supply them with a traditional paper version - you just have to ring or e-mail them and they’ll sort it out for you.

I think an earlier article said they were being offered to 19/20, then a few hundred to 20/21 (most would have already got it from being 19/20 but it would then sweep up any new season ticket holders from last season) and then on general sale.
Although I note the latest article mentions going on sale to 21/22 season ticket holders.

1 Like

Hmm, not sure what’s happened now.
Went back in this evening to sort the ticket and clicking on the Palace game it says it’s sold out. :thinking:

Ours are sorted too. There is an option to print which we will do.

I’ve got the same problem; had a notification that three tickets were reserved but now saying sold out…???

1 Like

I’ll have a look again in the morning but if it’s still the same I’ll call the ticket office.