Pre-Season Games

Ask him if he’ll let you rub his badges.

2 Likes

Aaaaargh.

What sort have side they put out mate any names in it?

So, I’m reading this as those who bought sts for 20-21, subsidised the club when there was no great possibility of seeing live footie for a whole year and put up with the ■■■■ which is ifollow instead, aren’t deemed worthy of a ticket for free? Please someone tell me I’m wrong.

Stafford Rangers 1 Port Vale 0

3 Likes

34 minutes in and Vales stats look like ours did when he was here I hope they have a poor season that’s the last I’m saying on the matter.

2 Likes

Was in two minds on whether to go to Rushall tomorrow. Even though the majority of the first team won’t be there tomorrow, the hype of the new signings made me buy a ticket :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll be there too.

1 Like

Penalty. Think there’s 4 first teamers here for Vale. Proctor is one of them.

17 minutes injury time played as one of the Stafford lads has a fractured ankle and had morphine and gas and god knows what else before he got stretchered off!

2 Likes

Ouch poor bloke sounds extremely painful hope he’s ok

4 Likes

2-0 Stafford

4 Likes

There appears to be a few seats still available in many parts of the ground for Palace on Saturday (according to the club’s iTicket site) - although the number of seats unallocated may be more than the bodies they are allowed to have in the ground for the game and thus the number of tickets left may not be all that many? But there are still some to be bought so if you haven’t already got one snap them up fast!

Still no word on tickets for the game against Villa next Wednesday though. Will be cutting it fine if they are waiting to see how Monday’s lockdown easing goes first.

And also no word on whether there will be streaming of any of the games for those that can’t attend.

You can buy them now.

Its as if they were listening to you… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

@AndyWTaylor you have telachanesis or however you spell it. I’d start bending spoons mate.

1 Like

Did I strike a nerve or was I just being a bit previous? :rofl:

Hmmm. Now that I can get in and buy a ticket I find that there is an automatic £2.50 booking fee.

That seems a bit mean given that this does not apply when purchasing in person but that option is explicitly not available according to the announcement.

Hoping my posting of this has the same effect as my previous one and a clarification pops up on the OS within minutes! :wink:

Also - what’s the situation with parking for those who haven’t received their season passes yet?

No news update on the OS - but if you phone the ticket office and talk to them directly they will do the transaction for you without the £2.50 booking fee. :grinning:

Also, although the parking passes aren’t ready to send out yet, the names of those who have them will be on a list held by the car park stewards who will allow you in without charging.

The problem you’re going to find now with going ticketless is that the system is provided by Ticketmaster and there will be a processing fee of £2.50 on every ticket I’d imagine. So to bypass that, you’ll have to phone the ticket office I’d imagine.

Better get a couple of staff on the lines for any bigger games or allocations we get.

The ticket office are already getting stick from impatient fans trying to sort out their season tickets and not getting through so if people are ringing to sort out these Palace tickets too it’ll only get worse.