Prediction League 2: 2021-22 Table

Splendid, as always! :grinning:

I’d just like to say @matt_saddlesore how sorry i feel for you this season. I barely look at the table now because I’ve lost interest in trawling down the length of it just to see where the self appointed and once mighty “prediction warrior” is currently situated.

Just write this one off, Matt.

It will be better than listening to the long drawn out bleating at the end of the season, though i have to admit, the Downfall scene made me chuckle. Maybe dust that off again this year, eh?

:kissing_heart: :laughing:

1 Like

If you were going to miss one, you picked a good one to miss as no one near the top really scored many points so less damage done!

1 Like

Updated table after yesterday’s games. Pretty poor scoring with some unexpected scores coming in so lots of 0s and 1s and only 5 people scoring more than this!

The winning score was 3 points, achieved by 1933 - well done! Also a 4th weekly win and there are now 4 people vying for top spot in that table.

The thread for next Friday and Saturday games is already up and running.

Have I been removed?

After last week, it had been 5 weeks in a row that you hadn’t predicted so a rule in the prediction league is that those people would be removed from the table (as I was assuming they don’t want to do it anymore). This has happened to 13 people over the course of the season so it isn’t just you and not personal!! If you want to start predicting again then I’ll just reinstate you into the table, no probs!:+1:

1 Like

#WiltshireOut

3 Likes

#Lumpon

2 Likes

#protest

Thanks Johnny, my apologies, but I’m back

2 Likes

1 Like

WiltshireSchwarzeneggerSaddler

2 Likes

Updated table after today’s games. Some mixed scoring with a few surprising results (what is happening to Forest Green?!).

The winning score was 4 points, achieved by RedandWhite - well done! That’s a 5th weekly win and now top of the weekly wins table - double bonus!

There are games on Tuesday evening so make sure you predict before the 7.45pm kick offs, especially a few of you who forgot to predict today!

Well done to my old pal :wink:

1 Like

Good to be back

2 Likes

Damnit. Every time I go away for a weekend my results suffer.

However, my life is more important than this competition. Only woke psychos like @matt_saddlesore would allow their lives to be ruled by a petty prediction lottery.

1 Like

I agree, it’s an absolute disgrace. :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, it’s the first time I’ve been ahead of @Shrewsbury-Saddler in three, long, depressing years. Prior to that I WON the whole damn thing at a canter.

HA! EAT MY GOAL!! ShLosebury Saddler!!

EAT IT!!

EAT MY FRICKING GOAL!!

:star_struck:

2 Likes

PS Been away a lot?

:melting_face:

Yes, yes I have this season.

1 Like

Shlosebury Saddler. Love it. :laughing:

1 Like