Prediction League 2: 2022-23 Intro & Table

I know I get so few points that its easy to presume I’ve had another blank week :wink:

I need those 3 points badly to start my surge up the table :rofl:

2 Likes

I think I’m also missing 2 vital points in my relegation battle. :cry:

I’m also missing some points. There’s no way I should be below or beneath Exile in any way, shape or form, either physical or metaphorical.

1 Like

Reality bites?

1 Like

I’m not sure @JollyJohnny but I think you may have missed some points for me also … :thinking:

Well I might as well give it a try everyone else is … :wink: :+1:

Don’t know about anyone else, but I’m wondering if these were meant for JJ ,rather than Rob. They always give themselves away in the end.:wink:

4 Likes

@JollyJohnny, I must have posted last Saturdays predictions on another forum by mistake.

They were

Carlisle 2-3 Leyton Orient
Crawley 3-2 Mansfield
Stevenage 2-3 Northampton

Not checked to see if they did any good, but if you wouldn’t mind checking and updating any gained points after Saturdays results, I’d be grateful

Ta very much

Belph

2 Likes

In the words of Blackadder, “you can all sod off!!” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

“If his entire family may be likened unto a compost heap … and I think they can…” :face_with_monocle:

Well spotted and apologies to yet another person! Not sure what went on last night, I hadn’t been drinking but I was distracted by the antics of teenagers in the house so I’ll blame it on them!! Anyways, I’ll make sure everyone is sorted and paid what they are due at the weekend!:+1:

1 Like

BOOM! King of the World (Well I got a weekly win at least). Just need to get the perfect 6 pointer now, and life will complete. :prince:
Ha,ha look at me Ma. I’m on top of the world,
Can you see that far.
Just for any old Poppies fans out there.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I’m missing at least 20 points so far this season…

Likewise Prof … :roll_eyes: :wink:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s not the fault of @JollyJohnny

1 Like

Well, I can’t give you 20 points, but I have 6 points around my neck that I’ll gladly pass on to you if you want!:yum:

I can see this descending into Alan Partridge memes…:laughing:

1 Like

Updated table after Saturday’s games plus the missed points from Tuesday night where my brain had a user error!!

Not a great scoring Saturday, with a number of popular picks not really going to form so lots of microphone testing was the result. The winning score was 3 points, achieved by Jayelar, Gavin77, chunkster and deldras (3rd weekly win!) - well done to you all!

No games next weekend as it is the FA Cup so we’ll resume on 12th Nov!

1 Like

Got 2 weekly wins and STILL in the basement :smile:

2 Likes

I got the opposite‘problem’, @chunkster :joy:

2 Likes

Updated table after yesterday’s games. Generally, pretty good scoring and a a return to form for some favourite prediction teams.

The winning score was an impressive 5 points, achieved by Michal and Boldmeresaddler - well done to both of you!

Still tight at the top and no one is running away with it yet this year!

Next week’s thread will be up shortly.

3 Likes

Wait till Exile starts getting some weekly wins …

1 Like