Recruitment is key this summer

Poor leadership then IMO. If you’re the chairman, you call the shots.

2 Likes

Heard the same, and given the severance package Keates was rumoured to have walked away with I’m not surprised!

1 Like

All the more reason to get rid of the muppets

1 Like

I really don’t get the hatred toward Gamble and Mole. I’ve met Dan couple of times, he’s always been kind, gracious and very professional.
He acted as the club secretary before being appointed as a director, I assume he is still utilizing that role.
Gamble handles the day-to-day running of the club. Negotiating contracts, player personnel, vendors, advertisers and the financial side of the business. Basically, the same job Whalley used to do.

Some on here say they don’t know what they do but still criticize them for not doing their jobs.
How one can question their work if they don’t know what the job entails is beyond me.

7 Likes

I think some fans think that because they were around during the last regime, that they are automatically ‘Bonser-worshippers’. They are only as good as the chairman allows them to be otherwise they are out the door. LP must rate them so they are clearly good at something.

2 Likes

Saying yes sir? :laughing: :wink:

You’re right, Scooby.
We all tend to obey the orders of the boss, if we intend to keep our positions.
Bonser obviously had faith in them, as does LP.

2 Likes

:laughing: something like that

1 Like

Dan Mole and Stefan Gamble seemed a lot more relaxed at the last fans forum. I suppose that’s what not having to cover for a boss nobody likes does.

We’ve only ever seen them working under Bonser’s regime, Pomlett is a very successful man in his work, and he clearly thinks they add to the football club and so that’s good enough for me. Let’s see how they all do under Pomlett.

3 Likes

I agree…I have always got on well with Gamble. I don’t know Mole but he explained the situation regarding the Bescot Bar very well and looked confident in dealing with other issues.

2 Likes

I think both men contribute greatly to the club, had they been incompetent it would have been highlighted a long time ago.

1 Like

I’d be sure LP trusts them with what they do, I had cause to email Dan Mole once and to his credit he dealt with the issue straight away.
LP would have to have a reason to dismiss and as it seems they’re highly thought of around the club then they’re both here to stay.

2 Likes