Refund for season ticket holders

And then a queue,(with 2 metre distancing) all the way back to the Delve’s… :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry am i missing something here?

Nothing we or the club can do if we dont get one so too turn your back in such a childish manner is shocking…

Walsall and many other company’s need help right now and by saying stupid stuff like that will not help, I know everyone is struggling and stuff but if you love the club you wouldn’t even let that comment come into your head… Lets move on from the Bonser era now ay, We have a chairman trying very hard here too keep our club floating and going in the correct direction he does not need fans too be pulling against him too.

Keep my money ill gladly throw extra i can too some kitty too keep our club going.

3 Likes

You clearly are missing something yes… my point is once again the fans will support the club, whilst the leach drains it :man_shrugging:t3:

So what? We all knew it would be the case… And you having that attitude will just let Jeff “win” whatever game it is your think hes doing. Talk about bite your own nose off too spite too your face

I literally have no idea what your talking about tbf.

A rent break at this point in time would be far more beneficial than you handing £40 over.

But you or even more fans saying “untill we get a break from the rent i wont help” is plain crazy…

Like anyone of us can do anything about that. Like LP does not want that his self…

Its called a little help, Might not be much but imagine all fans let the last 4 tickets slide how much revenue that is for a club struggling right now ? Ohh wait jeff wants his money so i best have mine too :face_with_monocle:

Hang on when did I say I won’t help?

My point is that the fans will once again support the club financially, whilst the leach drains the pot.

I actually work in the sports ticketing industry, and trust me a large number of clubs at our level are being supported by rent breaks etc.

I think you are missing my point completely.

1 Like

So some landlords of shops, private accommodation and banks are giving rent/mortgage holidays, but our number one fan isn’t.

Leach!

End of!

2 Likes

Would be more than happy for drinks vouchers rather than money back.

Great to have such communication though, what a difference a year makes :clap:

2 Likes

Its great imagine this scenario with Bonser still here,

I’m fairly sure I wouldn’t have renewed for next season and I would be demanding a full refund for games not played this season. I know the Toxic Leech is still the financial power behind the throne, but Pomlett in charge is such a refreshing change from the days of Boner and Wallet. I’m happy to support/help Pomlett and have bought a new ST even though, as others have said elsewhere, what I get from it is very uncertain so it is more or less a donation.

4 Likes

No refund or alternative wanted the word “supporter” has never been more relevant.

4 Likes