Richard O'Kelly

Of course they can. And then I’m allowed to have one also….

You just don’t like the fact that my opinion makes yours look uneducated and unbalanced.

It’s not a problem at all. You stick to yours and I’ll stick to mine and accept we both have an opinion that differs. :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry that I’m so uneducated, the eight letters after my name are obviously bought off E Bay, nothing at all to do with studying for 7 years part time day release, whilst working to support a family.
Come down off your very high horse occasionally and imagine that you could accept a degree of humility now and again, you may feel better about yourself.

1 Like

Come on now, we are doing alright but let’s not get carried away… 1959/60 or 2006/2007. Even Hibbitt got us a 5th place finish :wink:

1 Like

Anything to do with football?

I feel fine about myself. It seems you have a degree of insecurity that means me having an opinion that differs to yours immediately makes you argue that everyone’s entitled to an opinion unless it’s one that differs to yours.

To use your phrase, “can nobody have an opinion?”

Muffin :rofl::rofl:

I should’ve said “since being relegated” :rofl::+1:

I did realise what you meant. Just a bit of fun :grinning:

1 Like

What are you gelatin at? What particular aspic of the discussion doesn’t meat your standards?

2 Likes

Indeed, are you a-lard to raise such an analogy?

There’s no point . You just end up pastry-faced and exhausted.

Even though he hasn’t quite scored the number of goals he should have, if there is a possibility to sign Faal permanently in the summer, we’d be silly not to really.

Kid is only 21 in his first year of EFL football, give him a year or two and he’ll be one we could make money on, definitely worth a risk on and the exact sort of signing we should be making.

11 Likes

If we are truly playing money ball , this is the type of signing Jordan will make with a three year contract to match , that is if Faal will sign .

May not be a popular decision with some but would be a smart one nevertheless. (If it didn’t work out Jordan can always blame Sadler, if it does work out ROK can take the credit for make a phone call over jam and toast)

2 Likes

Faal has a great touch,occasionally it goes wrong, but an unbelievable signing if we could get him permanently

4 Likes

I agree.

There’s a player in there. A really good one. Needs to step up a level in terms of his decision making and calmness under pressure. He’s a long long way off Albion’s level right now. Probably needs two or three seasons lower down to develop but he has all the ingredients (possibly more than Draper) to be a top player.

5 Likes

I’d be very happy with Faal coming in full time. Like said above he’s raw but has a similar profile to Adebayo and he’s basically already hit double figures in his first full season in senior football so loads of potential and things to work on.

Him signing a 2-3 year deal on the playing side and O’Kelly coming back full time would be a fantastic start to the summer.

10 Likes

ROK isn’t going to come back full time but any input from him can only serve us well

There’s something about Faal that isn’t quite right. He’s missed some sitters since he’s been here, the one against Barrow was practically unforgivable let alone unforgettable!
As has been said, he reminds of Ely who needed a lot of work both physically and mentally, as he was very raw with a tremendous upside. Mo, imho, is not as talented as Eli was, but one could argue he is a player with potential and well worth developing.
Draper is the player I would try to get back here on a permanent basis in the summer. He’s bench warming at Lincoln, I imagine he is not a happy camper as he loved scoring goals for Walsall. We might have to sell some players (including Hutch) to get him, boy, would the fans embrace his return.

3 Likes

I think you will find that this was a ‘D’ stream Comprehensive ‘muffin’ response to your ‘insult’ that I was ‘uneducated’. Sorry if that confused you.

It’s been two days and that’s the best you could come up with?

No idea what you’re on about.

From my hospital bed (hence the delay) trying hard to make you understand, ain’t easy is it? you must be too intelligent to understand the utterings of the undesirable uneducated riff raff, obviously. Sorry but my stomach is hurting like hell, going back to sleep now.

1 Like

What’s up fella?
Hope you are OK.