Rochdale (H) - Friendly, Fri 21st July, 7:30pm

Even worse if true then

All being well Iā€™ll be there circumstances permitting, but ticket purchased regardless.
UTS :red_circle: & :white_circle:

2 Likes

Buying me and Manda one but wonā€™t be attending.Hope it goes well and I hope it helps the family out during this devastating time.

3 Likes

Does anyone know why itā€™s on Friday not Saturday? Rochdale have cancelled their Saturday friendly anywayā€¦

Rochdale just beat Tranmere 2-0 , should be a good test on Friday

does anyone have any news about our behind closed friendly ,think itā€™s tonight

Itā€™s behind closed doors and itā€™s a friendly. :grin:

:rofl: :joy:What we do know is Swindon got thrashed AGAIN in their behind closed doors friendly

1 Like

Disappointed that they are still charging Ā£2.50 ā€˜admin feeā€™ on each order. Those Ā£2.50 could boost the fund, the club should look into waiving the fee, or at least donating it

2 Likes

Donā€™t think it happened.

Waterlogged pitch?

Itā€™s not the club who charges it but Ticketmaster who we are using as our ticketing system provider. I wouldnā€™t mind so much about using the online system and paying the admin fee (after doing all the work myself) if it was going into the clubā€™s coffers, but Iā€™m blowed if Iā€™ll give it to someone else - especially when itā€™s not applied if you ring the ticket office and talk to a human (and can still get it sent via e-mail).

3 Likes

BTW I believe the admin fee is Ā£1 25 per ticket rarther than Ā£2 50 per order - I presume itā€™s because you are after 2 tickets?

Why use Ticketmaster when anyone can just phone the club shop and they will email your ticket , no fees involved.

4 Likes

And the online ticket page is woeful anyway. Every time iā€™ve tried to use it, it says i have 5 minutes to purchase my tickets. Then i go to the payment page and it jumps to 1 minute left then the tickets i saved are lost. I ring the ticket office now or failing that, i go to the ground on my lunch break at work

1 Like

To put things in perspective, my daughter wants tickets for Taylor Swift next year.
Was on the website yesterday looking for the Ā£60 options, with nothing available.
So out of interest, clicked on the Ā£661 tickets, which surprise surprise were available.
Booking fee was Ā£65 per ticket, plus a further Ā£2.50 handling fee.
RIP OFF or what??

3 Likes

I found out just before covid, that if i wanted front row seats to watch ELO i had to stump up over 2 grand to buy a VIP package.
Because ticket companies and touts get to buy all the good tickets up for their face value, then sell them to us for a premium.
I bought the tickets, even though i didnā€™t want the meal and drinks package, because i have done it before with Culture Club, and it was poor for what you get.
But before we could go the show was cancelled and we got a refund.
I would love to know how you can get the best seats WITHOUT having to pay for a service that you donā€™t want?

1 Like

Agree just use it to sort the seats you want then ask for those when you ring .

https://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1681672742586978304?s=20

Q&A with Martin Oā€™Connor and Jimmy Walker before the game. Ā£5 a ticket, proceeds to the cause.

4 Likes

Good move every bit helps upto 16k on the just giving page so would hope a decent turn out Friday would push the total passed 30k