Russell Martin?

LOL!

At least he’s found his level. ■■■■ ■■■■.

1 Like

What a joke

Shocking indictment of keates’ big signing if that is true.

He’s a xxxx HEAD

:snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::turtle::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snake::snail:

Said from day one that he didn’t want to be at Walsall, it was all so obvious.

The Plastics can have him. They deserve each other.

Bag of ■■■■ player at a bag of ■■■■ club.

1 Like

Do we really care? After being delighted by the announcement he signed I can’t honestly say he had a good game and was solely blamed for the increase of goals we conceded. Seems a nice bloke and good luck to him but I’m glad he’s now out of our defence.

1 Like

So much time and effort to chase a player, who wanted to be somewhere else. Ok, nothing surprise me, when I read WFC signed or didn’t sign someone.

1 Like

Totally agree! He is full of XXXX and it showed when he played. He had the reverse Midas touch: he turned an average defence into the worst in the division on current form. I was really excited when we signed him: to give the club it’s due, we did show some ambition to sign him. Unfortunately, he performed nowhere near expectations. Glad he’s gone.

Sounds like Bielik!!

Similar. At least it can’t be said, Bielik’s play made defence line worse :wink:

Ha, we’ll agree to disagree on Bielik but if you’re still got a spare bullet somewhere for this guy…:wink:

Let’s see how he does at the franchise

Hes slowly finding his natural level. Might take a few more contract terminations but I’m sure he will get there.

Conference is about right for an unfit, slow centre-half who’s not very good in the air!

Exactly what I said mate.

No vegan restaurants in Walsall for him :frowning:

1 Like

Walsall has restaurants? Just shows how long I’ve been away!
Next someone will be telling us that there are still shops in the town ‘centre’. haha.

2 Likes