Salford City (A) December 26th, 3pm

A point would be decent.

2-1 to Walsall though :+1:t2:

A newfound confidence amongst our players has shown during our solid winning run, so I hope that this will continue with a 3-1 win today.

www.JustGiving.com/WalsalFCCovid19

Thank you!

Also, I enjoy watching a Trevor Kettle performance, so roll on Scunthorpe. See how his performance changes with no fans in the ground.

Has anyone received their ifollow code?

Someone has had too much Christmas spirit(s), methinks :wink:

1 Like

What iFollow code? ST holders haven’t needed one for ages (had to confirm their e-mail address with the club) - and it’s an away game so have to pay for it anyway.

Or a visit from Scrooge’s ghosts? :wink:

1 Like

Whoops, must’ve of missed this email :sweat_smile:

And just clicked on that it’s an away game… :grimacing::laughing:

1 Like

https://www.saddlers.co.uk/news/2020/october/ifollow-access-important-information/

1 Like

I’m told that our game today was mentioned in the latest Class of 92 episode the other night (on Sky?) That was nice of them - including us as part of the story in their unstoppable path to world domination.

Ref is from Lancashire, and his bloody name’s Oldham. I’m pre-emptively calling shenanigans here.

Definitely take a point today. Whether you agree with their ahem business model or not (and I categorically don’t), as others have pointed out, Salford have an embarrassment of attacking riches.

1 Like

Osadebe in for Holden.

1 Like

I’d snap your hands off for a point from this one.

We’re gonna miss Holden. I guess he’s injured as he’s not even on the bench.

I was just going to ask where Holden is.

4-4-2 or what?

What is it with you and amputating people’s body parts? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

OS says it’s 4-1-4-1

1 Like