Salford City (H) 5th October, 3pm

A walsall win is on the cards, so with that being the case I will go for a bore draw. When was the last time we won 5 games on the trot ?

These puns send me insane-tory.

August 2015, we won 6 on the spin.
I agree with people who say a draw would keep things ticking over, however I also think that if you’re going to have a promotion or even play-off season at some point you’re likely to need to put a serious run of wins together, so having four already (obviously three in the league), gives us an ideal and rare opportunity to do that.

3 Likes

Perhaps he has Irritable Towell Syndrome…

1 Like

He’s certainly not fit. Spent most of the summer laid out on the beach.

No more puns else you will all be left out to dry.

Next to his celebrity reality star brother, Simon. Salford’s got talent.

Alas, I think your plea has fallen on cloth ears.

If he does play, let’s hope he gets an early bath

Even without Gaffney and Lavery i fancy us to win this comfortably.2-0 flash and Adebayo to get the goals flash certainly needs one.the centre back they have with the ponytail is awful put him under pressure and he makes mistakes.

This is a must win-by-two-goals game.
Anything else and the season’s well and truly over.
Or something.

Assuming a win, Ancient Meldrew forever to complain bitterly about the number of throw-ins conceded, the nature of the touchline paint to grass ratio, and the general truculent demeanor of the throwee. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Would like to see an attacking line up for this one as confidence must be high with the run we’re on

McDonald plus another winger, which I guess will have to be Holden, Hardy behind Adebayo

They have a dreadful defensive record

3rd worst in the league - we need to hit them quick - no defensive set up

If we don’t score a couple - especially considering we are at home, will be disappointing.

Hope we turn this lot over

Juat another game where everyone gives there all and we hope we pray on there weak points, Gaffers being out is a big blow atm but hope josh can get a bit of luck he needs so bad! Lets get the place rocking again and back them boys and watch them turn the screw on salford!

1 Like

I honestly think our season is turning around, DC’s notorious slow start has come to an end, and i think we will kick on from here, the lads will be full of confidence and this could be the spanking the fans deserve, fully expect a win.

2 Likes

Hope this doesn’t become a banana skin game without Lavs and Gaffney, let’s hope our top scorer comes up with another worldy, on that basis hope it’s another win keeping the run going and our march to the top 6.

Got to win this one handsomely, at least 2-0 minimum, we now know that the team is capable of scoring more than one goal in a match, so no longer an excuse, we have to hammer a very below par Salford.
Clear win.

Dont understand why people are saying we need to win this by a big margin, I couldn’t care less if we win 1 0 just as long as we win, there budget is probably twice ours

8 Likes

Hope all this over enthusiasm doesn’t come back to bite people in the arse tomorrow.

I’ll take a 1-0

2 Likes

Well said they are no mugs with their money and
budget. They will be hurting from a few thumpings of late. Having said that I do expect a win. By any margin will do to keep our momentum going UTS.

1 Like