SCUNTHORPE - free ticket

I’ve got my ticket for Scunthorpe - but the lurgy has struck! All Xmas plans cancelled and no way will I make it to Glanford Park. So I have a spare ticket - free to anyone who can collect from Solihull. 0121 704 3413. Good luck to all who make the journey.

2 Likes

Fair play! Very decent thing too do especially with the price they are charging!

1 Like

Thanks Butters. Just hope somebody can use it but have my doubts at this late stage.

1 Like

Get well soon AP.

1 Like

Really decent thing to do. Hope you get well soon.

1 Like

Thanks for your good wishes folks. Sorry to be missing this visit to one of my favourite grounds - it has such a homely/familiar feel !! Ticket still available…

Hi mate, I might be interested in the ticket, I will know later today if I’m going so will give you a bell layers if it hasn’t gone

That would be great. No need to rush to pick up - we’re so poorly we’re not going anywhere. So we’ll be at home all day Xmas Day and Boxing Day - may be convenient to swing by on your way Oop North? We’re right in the middle of Solihull, near Touchwood.

Do you live in the crowne plaza?!!:smile:

1 Like

That’s my local…:smiley_cat:

Stourportsaddler is the first to put his hand in the air (see you Thursday SS). Just hope he doesn’t blame me for the 1-0 defeat [Scarr og 90 + 3 ].

Thanks for your interest folks. Happy Xmas to all - and an even better Boxing Day.

2 Likes

Sorry not to see you but glad you found someone for your ticket!

I’m not far from you: I live in Balsall Common. I hope Solihull Moors get promoted - it would be an easy away match!

2 Likes

I hope Solihull get promoted too.

Aha, the WFC Solihull Area Supporters group coming out of the woodwork. I know of at least one more in the Widney Manor area. Yes, would be great to play the Moors, preferably in L2.

2 Likes

Many off here going tomorrow?

300 maybe Walsall there!

Huge shout out lads if you are

Audio only on Ifollow tomrrow which is strange

2 Likes

I used to go and watch moors quite a bit when they were moor green with the likes of David busst and Ian Taylor playing for them. Haven’t seen them so much since they merged and moved to Solihull despite growing up there, as I moved away, but would love to see them promoted and then a regular league clash between the two!

2 Likes

Thanks Andy, had a great day out, met up with an old pal who is an Iron fan so he’s not to happy lol
But well worth the trip and I owe you at least 1 beer

Maybe 2😉

1 Like

Well you enjoyed yourself. What a win. UTS.

1 Like