Season ticket incentive

You’ve come up with some very good ideas on here before P.T, do you forward these onto the club out of interest? could go the other way and buy a season ticket with some “compensation” if you can’t attend a game for whatever reason, be it money back for a maximum of 5/10 games or a pint or something I don’t know. We do have to start thinking outside the norm as a club, all just feels a bit stale.

3 Likes

Totally understand, but this is the crux of the issue. Can they think creatively? It’s the small things like this that point to the wider issues.

Calling the initiative the same as under Bonsers regime is ridiculous. If they can’t think of a new name for a 25-year-old initiative, what chance have we got on any of the more important issues being addressed.

All the issues within marketing and operations need addressing from names, to structure, to implementation. Everything. This is the whole point I have been making for months.

1 Like

I think they should think of a 2 for1 initiative :grin:

1 Like

Wonder if the online shop will be ready for the new season?

1 Like

Ye, i have heard the guy who is sorting out the toilets and new chip pans is on top of it :wink:

2 Likes