Season tickets back on sale

2 Likes

I recon they will be snapped up

@chriss5471 no excuse now

1 Like

Just called both ticket office numbers to buy a ST but both just give recorded message then hang up. Live too far away to come and queue in person so any ideas how I can purchase one from afar, if there are any left that is!

Email.

I’ll give it a go and see what happens

1 Like

opening hours are 9:30am to 4:30pm, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Club emailed back and said call now as phone lines less busy. Have now got my first ST since 1978/79 season.

10 Likes

I think Laura and the staff always do their best. I think the communication from the ticket office is much improved (I have always found Laura excellent) and this should be acknowledged in this difficult time. Well done :beer::beer:

7 Likes

I asked how many tickets they had sold yesterday lunchtime and she couldn’t give a number but said it was lots. Hopefully they all sell out.

It’s a great move by the club to generate some much needed cash.

And great that people are responding in decent numbers by the looks.

I just hope folk don’t get too impatient or irate if we aren’t allowed in for months and a free ifollow pass is the utility you get for your money for a large chunk of the season. It won’t be the club’s fault if the government’s rather random approach to managing Covid keeps us locked out for further periods during the season.

3 Likes

Perv.

I’m Confused Mr Boldmere- why?

This may have been asked before but can you get ifollow on smart TVs or through amazon tv ?

He does know you quite well :smile: :wink:

1 Like

I tried through my firestick tonight and it wouldn’t play on my tv? but i think it was because i need to choose a video player as a default player?

Just been flippant

2 Likes

Were you using the Silk browser? Had trouble with that before as it says you have to use the mobile app (which isn’t available/doesn’t work properly if side loaded instead) but you can get round it by switching it to desktop mode.

1 Like

No just chrome