Shirt for next season

Weirdly snazzy. I like snazzy

In all seriousness I just wish we could pick a kit and stick to it. In terms of English football the white and red and the red white and green are quite unique. We brought the latter back, buggered about with it and now it’s basically all red with some green trim which just looks like a Liverpool kit. By all means vary the style, sponsor, trim whatever, but not the basics of the colours . Bit of a pet bugbear of mine!! You’d think the yanks would appreciate the importance of a recognisable identity and hence brand, rather than something that’s just generic, or something that constantly changes. When we reintroduced the green our new signings were still holding aloft red white and black scarves from 5 years ago.

7 Likes

I agreed with you. I liked the green as it made us different but could go white and red. I asked the shop if they were going to sell the scarves with green in and they said no. I don’t like the addition of black to the kit. Remember the red top and blue shorts? I have never known a club change colours like we do

RED AND WHITE :rage: :joy: :wink:

3 Likes

Shall we just cut and paste the thread from last year😁

2 Likes

Total agree with Geordie. Let’s have a broad theme and stick to it.

Red & White or White & Red.

Possibly Green socks to be unique. No black.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Walsall/Walsall.htm

2 Likes

NO
Red and White

White shirts Red shorts with Red socks and if you want to be really debonair they can have White boots with Red studs :laughing:

3 Likes

You could probably do that with any thread to do with the football side of things.

1 Like

Said that the other day, our seasons are just rinse & repeat. Literally carbon copies.

The red and green for me is becoming synonymous of the Pomlett era full of hot air and delivering dire and dour football

Would like to think new owners will take a fresh approach to design branding suppliers

2 Likes

Love it but its not a money spinner.

1 Like

Done right with a top designer it would be :wink:
Remember when Luke put a bid in and was beat by a threepenny bit cheapskate? (backhanders)
Well i still think it would be a money spinner :wink:

1 Like

I think we should go totally radical and go pink!!!

1 Like

With white shirts red shorts and white socks :joy: :wink:

Just Give Me A Reason

Well it could get the party started

Just stick the top and short in together on a hot wash if you want that.:grin:

Not sure there’ll be a change of supplier any time soon.

2 Likes

I do think that if they went Nike Puma Addidas or even Luke there would be an upturn in the amount of other things they’d sell which would offset the cost per unit betterment they get with an Errea or Joma type supplier

1 Like

For me… i think, bar the 20/21 season, where all 3 shirts were horrendous, i think our designs have been great. I like the green touch.

One of Trivelas board (Wesley Hill) used to work for Nikes supply chain… not sure if that means anything.

Id love to get some nike gear on the go.