Shrewsbury Town (A) May 4th, 5.30pm

It most definitely would for me mate …:crazy_face:

or does she spit?

1 Like

Eurgh… It’s Monday and I’m already as nervous as I felt before Wembley. In a weird way I prefer the fact we’re fighting at the Shrews to get out of the relegation zone rather than the possibility of them pushing us into the zone.

I fully expect a combination of the required permutations to happen. Sunderland will play a strong side against Sarfend and I suspect Plymouth will lose. Whether we’re able to break down Shrewsbury and get a win - not completely sure.

Hearts says:
Shrewsbury 1 - 4 Walsall UTS!!!

2 Likes

It’s going to be nerve racking it’s going to be tense . It’s going to get the blood pumping. It’s going to get the adrenaline circulating. It’s going to be a hell of an atmosphere.
I can’t wait for this game just hope the players are up for the fight as much as I am . 2-1 to the saddlers UTS

6 Likes

wouldn’t mind which TBH …:crazy_face:

Ill be keeping a close eye on the Sunderland game in the week. If they win then there is a slight chance they can up automatically and so will go for it.

Gary Bowyer is a good manager and hopefully has Bradford playing.

That would mean that the Plymouth score is irrelevant for me. I’ve absorbed the straw into my hand through clutching too hard.

1 Like

Fair play.

I find our ticket office staff are probably our most competent staff. The odd error but everyone makes mistakes.

2 Likes

I’m with you, ■■■■■ the lot of em :rofl:

IF…we win, Wimbledon lose, and either Southend or Plymouth draw or lose…job done.

Genuinely think as long as we do our bit we’ll be fine and survive. Won’t be an easy game though.

2-0 defeat. Shrewsbury are a decent team and won’t be rolling over.

Funnily enough I’m not nervous one bit, survival isn’t in our own hands so anything other than relegation is obviously a bonus!

I actually don’t see us losing this game but other results will see us down, we’ve left it 1/2 games to late.

2 Likes

Looking at their ticket page it looks like a very decent crowd for Saturday (I’d say about 7,500 Sold so far).
I’m surprised that with around 75% of tickets having been sold that there is still availability in the standing area. Maybe I just have a fondness for watching football the way I used to, but I’d have thought these areas would have been the first to sell out.
Also good news for neutrals is that there are still plenty of seats in the Roland Wycherley East Stand block 1 which is like the block in the Main Stand at our place that is nearest the away end and therefore relatively sedate.

The game will be played on the 24th Anniversary of the promotion night at Bury - gulp

1 Like

Not sure how easy it’ll be for anyone to get tickets in the home end as Shrews suspended online registrations to their ticket system at the start of the month. You have to call them to register for the rest of the season which I thought was in preparation for our game.

Makes sense and pretty much as we’d do it.

Shropsadler must be a Shrewsbury fan waste of space you April

Another omen … the team promoted with the Saddlers in 1961 were Bury

1 Like

Just been told my ticket cancelled because I am on WFC database. Didn’t bother them last year, and not for the five weeks till now since I bought it.

I saw AFKALS interesting post on another thread. The figure of 8/9 probability of staying up if we win is too good to be true.

As I see it the probability of us staying up if we win is 16/27, since the probability of both Plymouth and Southend failing to win is 2/3 x 2/3 = 4/9, and the probability of just one of them winning and Wimbledon losing is 2 x 1/3 x 2/3 x 1/3 = 4/27. 4/9 + 4/27 = 16/27.

1 Like