Dobson
Osbourne
Ginnelly

Cook
Ferrier

Substitutes:- Dunn, Morris, Kinsella, Johnson, Wilson, Gordon, Ronan

Mat Sadler starts for the Sloppies…

Watching on iFollow in the warm and dry :roll_eyes:

Excited to see this and glad to see Cook get a start - think a derby is his type of game. I’m feeling fairly confident we’ll get the win tonight and hopefully a clean sheet.

First time on I follow - after all the negative comments expectations were low but so far so good😄

Elsewhere…

Scunthorpe Utd 1 Charlton Athletic 1 (18 min)

Barnsley 1 Plymouth Argyle 0 (7 min)

Shrewsbury fans singing. I have never heard them make a sound any other time at our place.

Osbourne looks completely off. Is he ill?

Could have sworn we were playing Shrewsbury tonight? Has to be a misprint and it’s Sunderland! after 11minutes they have had 5 shots to our one! what is going on?

Sunderland 1 Peterborough Utd 0 (20 min)

Burton Albion 1 Southend Utd 0

Scunthorpe Utd 2 Charlton Athletic 2 (32 min)

Lively game so far

Really good save from Roberts a few minutes ago and they just had a big penalty shout

Come on me babbays

Agree

Cook not in the game yet either

That’s better

2 decent chances in the last 5 mins

Now Ferrier misses a free header from 8 yards

we should be 3-0 up by now

Can you only see one half of the pitch Chunkster :joy:

1 Like

Fleetwood Town 1 Wycombe Wanderers 0 (36 min)

Scunthorpe Utd 3 Charlton Athletic 2 (38 min) … we’re back in the top 6 !!!

Barnsley 1 Plymouth Argyle 1 (42 min)

Coventry City 0 Portsmouth 1 (45 min)

AFC Wimbledon 0 Bradford City 1 (45 min)

:rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: just adjusted the screen should be 3-2

2 Likes

Well that half was worth a fiver😄

Now rather than queue at the kiosk to be told there is eff all left, I’ll just nip into the kitchen and top up the Malbec.

1 Like

We’ve got to do better in that second half. That Ferrier header is an absolute sitter.

1 Like

Don’t feel at all comfortable watching this - either side could score and Shrewsbury looked much better than us in the first 20 (Osbourne started played around that time…). Dobson, Zeli and Ginnelly have had a decent half but we’ve been sluggish at times. Couple of good saves from Roberts and we’ve been guilty of not scoring when having the best chances (post 20 min mark) - Ferrier should have done much better from 8 yards out, free header.

C’mon Walsall!!

1 Like

We’re better than them but they are winning all the second ball in midfield, lacking intensity. Becoming increasingly unconvinced by Osbourne.

The home hospitality package is soooo much better :grin:

1 Like