Southend United (H) Friday 19th April, 3pm

We have a hole in one… of Liam Roberts gloves

And the ball keeps going through it

1 Like

Unfortunately we won’t be playing at St Andrew’s next season, probably more like the equivalent of the Arbo pitch n putt!

1 Like

On a par with your average pun thread?

3 Likes

I’d say today is more like a Dennis Wise type putt.

A nasty little five footer.

4 Likes

What’s that, up there? … is it an eagle? … is it an albatross? … No, it’s Swifty :crazy_face:

1 Like

I`ll just concentrate on playing with my Niblick thank you very much Matron :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Bonser’s bought the club and green fees have tripled. And you have to pay for the practice green. And the clubhouse is extra. Thought you were a lifetime member? You thought wrong.

1 Like

Always did ok there. Does that mean we’ve found our level?

Can’t believe I’m going to find time to watch the game from Mallorca today, but saying that the weathers crap. I think we will win but that doesn’t solve our many many problems. Can’t help but watch though, UTS

Me too
Been great this morning but clouding over later (near Marbella)
6 euros though on ifollow can’t be sniffed at :smile:

2 Likes

We’ve not seen the sun for two days now and it’s really windy. The people at the hotel said they’ve never seen such winds. Looks like it’s not improving for 3 more days. Not coming here in April again, too unpredictable.

1 Like

If you want to go away this time of year then try Tenerife/Gran Canaria/ Lanzarote etc, we went to Tenerife in january and Gran canaria 2 weeks ago and it didn’t drop below 21 deg, allowing us to sunbathe every day :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ll be watching from Kagoshima, Japan. I’m just hoping we don’t commit hara kiri in the first 10 minutes.

It’s quite hot here at the moment. They also have an active volcano.

So do we, in the shape of Andy Cook …

1 Like

In the early kick-offs …

Coventry City 1 Bradford City 0 (9 min) … Richard O’Donnell on the bench, Jordy Hiwula the scorer.
(EDIT - Bradford City red card just on half-time, Knight-Percival)

On the betting exchange Walsall are huge favourites to win against Southend United :thinking:

There will be some surprising changes today I reckon.

Would love to mate but can’t afford it now we’re stuck to the school holidays. I’m getting what I paid for. Came here same time last year and t was hot most days. This is the back of some Spanish storm.

1 Like

I had a curry in Caldmore last night :fire:

Roberts dropped

Dunn in as is Johnson. Looks like 433…

Why are there 4 defenders on the bench?

2 Likes