Squad Numbers 2021/22

This is smacks of George Weahs cousin at Southampton. Donkey Yaw had a fantastic agent which Eeyore Darrell Clarke fell for.

Fancy wearing the Number 11 @chunkster reckon you’d score more than Osei Yaw did?

2 Likes

Just by the law of averages i could have scored more than him :grin:
I did net a few for the Hussey arms back in the day :wink: i remember one of our famous games against Pathfinder from Lichfield, it was a cup game and we were expected to lose by a big margin, because they were top of their division and we were bottom of ours, and i got our 2 goals and we ended up drawing 2-2 after the ref played an extra 10 mins for no reason and they equalised in the dying seconds :rage:

3 Likes

Obviously had the official photographer in today as the players are putting up quite a few pics on the Twittersphere.

Here’s the team one:

I reckon they were taken yesterday whilst at stadium. But prob been sent today by media team

1 Like

Looks like Ozthumer has joined the coaching staff (middle row far right) but he’s let himself go a bit during lockdown.

2 Likes

Nah, that’s chunkster Wearing his money belt.

Not bitter about this at all, are we!?? :rofl:

1 Like

Mate it was over 35 years ago and i can still feel it :joy:

1 Like

Just out of interest what is the highest squad number we have ever had? Highest I remember was Stefan Oakes 50 as it looked like his initials.

1 Like

Not sure if we’ve ever had one higher than that but one of the times Chelsea kids came they had players with numbers in the 70+ range on their back. Was more like an American football squad!

Hes still got a lovely left foot