Stadium models donated to the Club

I love these. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Those are ace! That model brings FP to life, in my mind, & I can imagine a little model me standing on the terraces.

4 Likes

Very nice. But do they come with. A Freehold.

8 Likes

The Fellows park one does :grin:

3 Likes

The Bescot one did but Iā€™ve just snapped it up for a pint and a bag of scratchings. Iā€™ll be charging the club Ā£100 a day to display it, through the UTS Pension Fundā€¦ and why shouldnā€™t I?

7 Likes

There should be a little Subbuteo model me standing on the terrace somewhere between the ā€œEā€ of Highgate and the ā€œMā€ of Mild, not too far backā€¦

And Iā€™m happy to donate a pop bottle of my wee-wee if they need some to splash round the bog floor of the Bescot model, to make it more authentic.

They do look great though, the FP one especially.

2 Likes

Do the come in ā€œSmelloramaā€ with the familiar stale urine smell that we are used to smelling and wading in ?

Model me has just walked past you on my way to standing under the M. I might walk past you again at half time if weā€™re kicking towards the street end second half.

1 Like

Model me is standing just to the right of the goal at the Hillary Street End, next to my dad.

1 Like

Model me is in Bescot reception handing over an even smaller model of the groundā€¦

2 Likes

Model me isnā€™t in the ground, just being chucked into the back of a black maria outside :joy:

2 Likes

Not a model supporter, thenā€¦

2 Likes

I hadnā€™t USED to be but i have grown up now :sweat_smile:

You would thought he would have removed those stanchions.

Model me would have been standing just in front of the second stanchion (from the left) at the Street end next model acuman. Then the model us would walk round to stand under the ā€˜Mā€™ of Mild for the second half.